There is no more All-Star Batman and Robin the boy wonder

Reaction score
I called the DC subscription office because I got a letter about All-Star Batman and Robin and they said the last issuee for that series will be issue #5 after that there will be no more All-Star Batman and Robin. As for All-Star Superman and Wonder Woman they will still come out but they are not taking new orders for them. So issue #5 will be the last of ASB&R

In the words of Homer J. Simpson..."Ah well, what are you gonna do about it?" :)

I dont care but I am now worried for the All-Star line or could this be the start of Ultimate DC?

I honestly don't believe it. I mean, despite the extreme lateness, ASB&R was selling so well, I sorta doubt DC would intentionally pull the plug on it.

Hell, even with series that had a year or two delay (IE, Spider-Man: Evil That Men Do) they don't actually ever cancel the series.

Even if DC was fed up with Miller and Lee, I'd at least expect them to put a new creative team on ASB&R. The title's a pretty big gold mine.

call 1-800-887-6789 CCon they will tell you there is no more All-Star Batman and Robin the Boy wonder.

CConn said:
I honestly don't believe it. I mean, despite the extreme lateness, ASB&R was selling so well, I sorta doubt DC would intentionally pull the plug on it.

Hell, even with series that had a year or two delay (IE, Spider-Man: Evil That Men Do) they don't actually ever cancel the series.

Even if DC was fed up with Miller and Lee, I'd at least expect them to put a new creative team on ASB&R. The title's a pretty big gold mine.

The thing is, its lateness was also delayign Wildcats for Jim Lee as well. At this point, I think Frank Miller just stopped writing issues.

But like I said, why not just switch creative teams (or simply artists)?

Eh, I'll probably call in a few minutes anyway...

He's not lying.

I called them a minute ago. The lady did confirm it is the last issue.

Told you guys. I wish they would start an Ultimate Line but I see a relaunch happening for this title since Superman is still doing good and going strong and Wonder Woman is about to come out as well.

All-Star Superman said:
Told you guys. I wish they would start an Ultimate Line but I see a relaunch happening for this title since Superman is still doing good and going strong and Wonder Woman is about to come out as well.

Please no Ultimate DC :csad:

As for the All-Star line, I think it's over. All-Star Batgirl and All-Star Wonder Woman are not ongoings, but minis. And Grant Morrison's schedule is so full with WildC.A.T.s, the Authority, 52, Batman, and All-Star Superman that he's bound to drop one of those books soon. 52 is a maxiseries and not an ongoing so that's quite obvious he'll be done with it eventually, he's stated that he's going to be on Batman for quite some time, and the Wildstorm relaunch has just started...my guess...All-Star Superman.

All-Star Superman said:

Yeah, i dont see Dc giving up on the concept of ASB yet, especially since All Star Supes has gotten a good reaction

Frank Miller and Jim Lee are now welcomed at Kevin Smith's table.

now where are we supposed to get our fill of the goddamned batman?!

I hope they are at least able to make something of a conclusion to the story in the last issue.

I doubt it, werent they still in the batmobile?

So...how will they wrap it up? :huh:

Bruce steps out of the shower and says it was all a dream?

p.s. Here's hoping Lee gets on a well written non-delayed Bat-title some time soon. :up:

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"