Sequels There will be many more Spider-Man films to come,"

Status
Not open for further replies.

djb

Civilian
Reaction score
Kevin Feige had this to say about the Future of more Spideman movies.:up:

Feige directly addressed rumors that it might be the final film for the friendly neighborhood web-slinger.

"There will be many more Spider-Man films to come," he promised. "We already have stacks of ideas for the next one because of the wealth of stories in the comics. We could be making Spider-Man movies for the next 20 years, based on the 50 years of Spider-Man history we have."

That doesn't necessarily guarantee, however, that Tobey Maguire will continue as the man under the mask.

"When you're concentrating on one movie at a time, there's a beginning and a middle and an end to that process," Feige reasoned. "We've been topping each one as they go, [and if that happens again], that's the time for those discussions."

Source:http://www.mtv.com/movies/news/articles/1538925/08182006/story.jhtml

well if venom dies in sm3 i think when we get the new spidey movies that tobey wont be spidey anymore

This is awesome news! I love this franchise and i could never get tired of seeing new stories. Course Tobey could do one more but a new actor would be cool. Bring on SM4.

batman7289 said:
well if venom dies in sm3 i think when we get the new spidey movies that tobey wont be spidey anymore

:rolleyes:

You obviously haven't been reading what's been going on then. Venom will appear at the end of SM3. He won't die.

Superman \S/ said:
:rolleyes:

You obviously haven't been reading what's been going on then. Venom will appear at the end of SM3. He won't die.

If you read the Q&A, which predicted everything we know so far, and Sony had SHH remove it [Gee I wonder why],
it said Venom dies.

He shows up for the climatic battle and is killed.

No more Spider-Man sequels.

After Venom, what the **** are they going to have to top that? The Gewn Stacy story? No, they ****ed that up already.

Just wait a while, start over and do it right.

Actually, and correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't the Q&A say that
Brock would die but the symbiote would survive
? Perhaps that opens it up for Carnage? :eek:

There's still lizard, electro, mysterio, rhino, scorpion, etc, and "the big man" :woot: . The lizard storyline would be interesting, and same with mysterio. More interesting I think is if you combine scorpion and the big man (crime ring leader) in a story arc involving the conflict between JJ and Spidey (in one issue I read, Spidey thought that JJ was the criminal).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"