Sequels Plan out the sequels to Amazing Spider-Man

How come people didn't know it was Electro in the man in the shadows?

When I first saw it, I knew it was Elektro, the lightning said it all.

Electro as the man in the shadows makes no sense at all for a number of reasons.

I know trilogies are popular in hollywood, but I expect if Sony have any plans at all, they're aiming for 6 films this time. They couldn't afford to make 3 more with Raimi's crew, but they can be more forward thinking this time around.

I'd like to see the Beetle! Why not? So many people want a "better" Goblin portrayal at this point but I'd rather see someone else entirely.

If The Fast and the Furious and Saw franchises can make seven movies I see no reason why Amazing Spider-Man can't.

TASM 2

Villains: Electro, Rhino, and Norman Osborne (pre-Goblin)

Plot Points: -Entering their freshman year of college, Parker refused to take Captain Stacy's warning of staying away from his daughter.

-Gwen, now as a formal employee of Oscorp, is prided by Norman as one of his brightest employees.

-Miles Warrent, a professor at the university Gwen attends, is in love with Gwen.

-Harry makes his return after seemingly disappearing when he and Parker were friends several years earlier.

-Rhino escapes from Ravencroft Institute.

-Electro is obsessed with Spider-Man but ends up hating him because he failed to save him from becoming the monster he now sees himself as.

-Mary Jane moves next door to Aunt May.

-Spider-Man kills Gwen when attempting to save her.

TASM 3

Villains: Green Goblin, Vulture, and Jackal

Plot Points:

-Parker grieving over the lost of Gwen. Gets closer to MJ

-Drops out of college. Starts job at The Daily Bugle.

-Recovering from the lost of Gwen, Miles Warren begins experimenting with cloning in order to bring Gwen back. He eventually loses his mind and becomes the Jackal.

-Adrian Toomes, working with Miles Warren but for his own hidden agenda, wants to use the cloning technology to essentially create a way for him to reverse the aging process.

-Norman on the verge of death uses a hybrid of Toomes and Warren's formula creating the Green Goblin.

TASM 2

Villains: Electro, Rhino, and Norman Osborne (pre-Goblin)

Plot Points: -Entering their freshman year of college, Parker refused to take Captain Stacy's warning of staying away from his daughter.

-Gwen, now as a formal employee of Oscorp, is prided by Norman as one of his brightest employees.

-Miles Warrent, a professor at the university Gwen attends, is in love with Gwen.

-Harry makes his return after seemingly disappearing when he and Parker were friends several years earlier.

-Rhino escapes from Ravencroft Institute.

-Electro is obsessed with Spider-Man but ends up hating him because he failed to save him from becoming the monster he now sees himself as.

-Mary Jane moves next door to Aunt May.

-Spider-Man kills Gwen when attempting to save her.

TASM 3

Villains: Green Goblin, Vulture, and Jackal

Plot Points:

-Parker grieving over the lost of Gwen. Gets closer to MJ

-Drops out of college. Starts job at The Daily Bugle.

-Recovering from the lost of Gwen, Miles Warren begins experimenting with cloning in order to bring Gwen back. He eventually loses his mind and becomes the Jackal.

-Adrian Toomes, working with Miles Warren but for his own hidden agenda, wants to use the cloning technology to essentially create a way for him to reverse the aging process.

-Norman on the verge of death uses a hybrid of Toomes and Warren's formula creating the Green Goblin.

Friggin' beautiful.

Heres my ideas, and stick with me here, because i know there are alot of people dedicated to following the lore of the comics, and thats not what im gonna do.

The Villians-

1- Venom.
Now stick with me on this one. You know how the guy talking to Dr Connors says to him, "REmember, Richard Parker said the same thing as you 10 years ago" and connors refuses to aknowledge he did anything? How about what they were working on was researching a substance different than anything on earth that they discovered. Its alive, and it takes over its host and turns them into an agresssive, hiddeous creature. This is the symbiote everyone knows about. And when richard parker decided to not test it on humans, (like connors) they decided to force him to work on it, and faked the entire plane crash thing to make sure noone suspected anything.

Then theres the guy in the shadows. I say this should be norman osborn. He says, you didnt tell him the truth about his father right? This means that the symbiote was tested on richard parker, therefore creating venom. YEs, i know this is possibly the most rediculous thing ever heard from a lore perspective. No eddie brock, or any of that.

So Richard becomes venom, and escapes with his venom powers. This is why i think this makes more sense than the comic books. Venom would be constantly at war with the agression from the symbiote and the goodness of richard parker, creating an inner conflict that could be interesting to see on film. HE could be helping people one minute, and then hurting people another. Throughout the movie, he just slips more and more into madness.

Then, theres the effect on spiderman. AT first, he wouldnt know who it was, and vice versa. when peter finally realizes its his dad, the emotional toll that would be added to peters psyche, would be insane. HE knows he has to stop him because hes a villian, but the conflict created from not wanting to harm his father, and needing to because of his responsibilities as spiderman, would create an intense emotional response from the audience. slowly he slips into becomiing pure evil, until somewhere, it is revealed to him that spiderman is his son, therefore allowing him to control the symbiote, and allow spiderman to take him to jail. I always think maybe a funny shoutout to the raimi films here could be richard going, "No, you listen to me now!". i dont know...

-Green Goblin
I feel the other villian should be green goblin, because it would create an interesting conflict. Perhaps Norman Osborn figured the symbiote could save his life, since we know he is dieing, and he had richard working on it, since hes way smarter than connors. but after he escapes with the symbiote attached to him, he turns desperate, since he doesnt want to be a giant lizard. So he creates a forumla to make him strong, and overall, just a good fight for venom and spiderman. So he sets out to capture venom, all the while destroying property and endangering lives. All so he can get the man who can save his life. This would create a triangle of fighting. Spiderman fights venom, because hes hurting people, venom fights spiderman because hes evil, green goblin fights venom to save his life, and therefore spiderman because hes in the way. I think it would be an awesome battle between them all.

-Gwen dies
In the comics, spiderman breaks her neck on accident on that bridge that i cannot name. i think in the second movie, something similiar to the first raimi movie happens. perhaps spiderman gets tricked into holding gwen and a bus full of children something above the bridge. gwen tells peter that he has to let her go, and he doesnt think he can do it. hes all emotional and probably crying, telling her he cant because he loves her. yeah, he finally says it. But she tells him he has to be spiderman and no peter parker, and save the kids. THERE IS NO WAY HE CAN SAVE BOTH. So he lets her go to save the kids, letting her fall to her death. Add this to peters already fractured psyche, making spiderman all that more torn on the inside. So technically, his death is her fault, but in a more badass way than accidently snapping her neck.

-Peter catches Uncle Bens killer (Ending of movie)
So after all this occurs, and his dad is in prison, peter finally comes across the man with the star on his wrist. Hes dressed as spiderman, and stops him from killing someone. He realizes who it is, and beats him within an inch of his life. Maybe he says something like,

"you killed my uncle" Maybe something a little more badass than that, im not that good of a writer.

then he says
"You dont know how many people ive killed man, your uncle was nothing to me"

This causes spiderman to nearly kill him, but at the last second, he does his noble spiderman thing, and turns him over to the police, where the person identifies him, and they realize its a serial killer they were looking for a long time, and hes off to prison.

the last scene of the movie, is him getting checked into prison. giving them his belongings. cut to richard parker in his cell, where a guard tells him he has a new cellmate coming in. a real nutjob.

back to uncle bens killer being put in line for a roll call. a bunch of people get named off, then it comes to our killer, and you here, "Cassady, cell 8" or something. Uncle Bens killer was cletus cassady. Then you see a small bit left of the symbiote crawl through the windows of the cell and attach itself to cletus, therefore setting up carnage as the villian for the 3rd movie.

i dont know, if you read it all, let me know what you think

Heres my ideas, and stick with me here, because i know there are alot of people dedicated to following the lore of the comics, and thats not what im gonna do.

The Villians-

1- Venom.
Now stick with me on this one. You know how the guy talking to Dr Connors says to him, "REmember, Richard Parker said the same thing as you 10 years ago" and connors refuses to aknowledge he did anything? How about what they were working on was researching a substance different than anything on earth that they discovered. Its alive, and it takes over its host and turns them into an agresssive, hiddeous creature. This is the symbiote everyone knows about. And when richard parker decided to not test it on humans, (like connors) they decided to force him to work on it, and faked the entire plane crash thing to make sure noone suspected anything.

Then theres the guy in the shadows. I say this should be norman osborn. He says, you didnt tell him the truth about his father right? This means that the symbiote was tested on richard parker, therefore creating venom. YEs, i know this is possibly the most rediculous thing ever heard from a lore perspective. No eddie brock, or any of that.

So Richard becomes venom, and escapes with his venom powers. This is why i think this makes more sense than the comic books. Venom would be constantly at war with the agression from the symbiote and the goodness of richard parker, creating an inner conflict that could be interesting to see on film. HE could be helping people one minute, and then hurting people another. Throughout the movie, he just slips more and more into madness.

Then, theres the effect on spiderman. AT first, he wouldnt know who it was, and vice versa. when peter finally realizes its his dad, the emotional toll that would be added to peters psyche, would be insane. HE knows he has to stop him because hes a villian, but the conflict created from not wanting to harm his father, and needing to because of his responsibilities as spiderman, would create an intense emotional response from the audience. slowly he slips into becomiing pure evil, until somewhere, it is revealed to him that spiderman is his son, therefore allowing him to control the symbiote, and allow spiderman to take him to jail. I always think maybe a funny shoutout to the raimi films here could be richard going, "No, you listen to me now!". i dont know...

-Green Goblin
I feel the other villian should be green goblin, because it would create an interesting conflict. Perhaps Norman Osborn figured the symbiote could save his life, since we know he is dieing, and he had richard working on it, since hes way smarter than connors. but after he escapes with the symbiote attached to him, he turns desperate, since he doesnt want to be a giant lizard. So he creates a forumla to make him strong, and overall, just a good fight for venom and spiderman. So he sets out to capture venom, all the while destroying property and endangering lives. All so he can get the man who can save his life. This would create a triangle of fighting. Spiderman fights venom, because hes hurting people, venom fights spiderman because hes evil, green goblin fights venom to save his life, and therefore spiderman because hes in the way. I think it would be an awesome battle between them all.

-Gwen dies
In the comics, spiderman breaks her neck on accident on that bridge that i cannot name. i think in the second movie, something similiar to the first raimi movie happens. perhaps spiderman gets tricked into holding gwen and a bus full of children something above the bridge. gwen tells peter that he has to let her go, and he doesnt think he can do it. hes all emotional and probably crying, telling her he cant because he loves her. yeah, he finally says it. But she tells him he has to be spiderman and no peter parker, and save the kids. THERE IS NO WAY HE CAN SAVE BOTH. So he lets her go to save the kids, letting her fall to her death. Add this to peters already fractured psyche, making spiderman all that more torn on the inside. So technically, his death is her fault, but in a more badass way than accidently snapping her neck.

-Peter catches Uncle Bens killer (Ending of movie)
So after all this occurs, and his dad is in prison, peter finally comes across the man with the star on his wrist. Hes dressed as spiderman, and stops him from killing someone. He realizes who it is, and beats him within an inch of his life. Maybe he says something like,

"you killed my uncle" Maybe something a little more badass than that, im not that good of a writer.

then he says
"You dont know how many people ive killed man, your uncle was nothing to me"

This causes spiderman to nearly kill him, but at the last second, he does his noble spiderman thing, and turns him over to the police, where the person identifies him, and they realize its a serial killer they were looking for a long time, and hes off to prison.

the last scene of the movie, is him getting checked into prison. giving them his belongings. cut to richard parker in his cell, where a guard tells him he has a new cellmate coming in. a real nutjob.

back to uncle bens killer being put in line for a roll call. a bunch of people get named off, then it comes to our killer, and you here, "Cassady, cell 8" or something. Uncle Bens killer was cletus cassady. Then you see a small bit left of the symbiote crawl through the windows of the cell and attach itself to cletus, therefore setting up carnage as the villian for the 3rd movie.

i dont know, if you read it all, let me know what you think

All right. :) Pretty far out there, but I'll give you some comments.

Venom - Why make Richard Parker Venom? Is it to avoid setting up Eddie Brock? For that matter, why make him a villain at all? I mean, "No Luke I am your father" worked great for Star Wars, but I don't think it's something audiences are clamoring to see. Spider-Man generally doesn't excessively harm his villains unless they have substantially wronged him (Green Goblin, Burglar). So it would really just end up Peter figuring out how to stop Venom, and RP going to jail. Not a very heartwarming end. Not like Vader who ended up dying to save Luke.

Otherwise, I'm happy with your choice in the alien symbiote being studied for medical application by Parker/Connors/Oscorp. Rather than it being the "cancer suit" from USM.

Green Goblin - If Venom and Spidey are forced to team up to fight Gobby... Well I cant say I wouldnt be ecstatic. That would be badass. I also don't mind making Gwen's death scene more intense. Your idea would be crazy emotional. Unfortunately, they probably shouldnt do that because it's too similar to Raimis. But something to that effect would be pretty thrilling.

Burglar - all of this is good. I would love to see your interpretation of this scene played out on screen by Andrew. Where Spidey almost kills him and thinks better of it at the last moment. But again, he doesn't need to be anybody but "the burglar." Making him Cletus Kasady is more acceptable than making Richard Parker Venom imho. But still, not really something they need to do.

All in all, I wouldnt get your hopes up to see Carnage anytime soon. This trilogy seems to be all about Osborn. And to make a villain that is more powerful or more personal to Peter this early on would be counterproductive. But I'd like to see something like this:

ASM: Origin, Lizard
ASM2: Electro/Rhino
ASM3: Vulture/Green Goblin
Venom: Venom/Carnage
ASM4: Mysterio/Chameleon
ASM5: Kraven
ASM6: Doc Ock/Sinister Six

Last edited:
TASM - The Lizard
TASM 2 - Electro (main) and Rhino (side)
TASM 3 - Green Goblin (main) and Chameleon (side)

Venom - Spider-Man
Venom: Lethal Protector - Carnage

TASM 4 - Scorpion (main) and Vulture (side)
TASM 5 - Doc Ock (main) and Mysterio (side)
TASM vs. The Sinister Six - The Sinister Six (Doc Ock, Electro, Rhino, Mysterio, Scorpion, and Vulture)

That's how I would do it personally.

I'm sorry -- but as much as I love what Marc Webb has been doing with the franchise, it won't feel complete until he touches on Green Goblin AND Doc Ock. I know we are definitely getting the former.

I really hope that if after the trilogy -- and we've gotten Lizard, Rhino, Electro and Green Goblin... they sign on for three more film and give us Doc Ock, Venom and Green Goblin II.

Amazing Spider-man 2:
Electro
Rhino
Norman Osborn

Amazing Spider-man 3:
Green Goblin
Gwen Stacy dies.
We don't know the whole movie if the Goblin is Harry or Norman. It is Norman in the end.

Amazing Spider-man 4:
Black suit introduced. Cancer suit, not alien.
Eddie Brock introduced.
Doc Ock as villain.

Amazing Spider-man 5:
Venom

Amazing Spider-man 6:
Harry becomes the Goblin.

I felt it when Rami was making his films, and I hold to it -- you need 6 films to tell the whole Spider-man story and do it justice on screen.

You need enough to highlight:
Uncle Ben
Aunt May
Gwen Stacy
George Stacy
Harry Osborn
Norman Osborn
Mary-Jane Watson
Otto Octavius
Eddie Brock
J. Jonah Jameson
and
Curt Connors

Other characters that you can fit in are icing (Sandman was that villain in Rami's films and Electro and Rhino are those characters this go around). I don't feel that those characters are ESSENTIAL in telling the Peter Parker/Spider-man story -- but they are all characters I will enjoy seeing. But to feel TRULY complete, I really hope that Garfield stays on for 6 films.

-R

I do feel that Andrew will actually stay on for 6 films because he has so much passion for the character!

Plus, he might still look like he's 20 when he is 36 haha! He'll probably still be in shape.

TASM 2:

-Electro, Rhino, and Norman Osborn are the villains
-A lot of hints of the Green Goblin are shown throughout the film
-Electro and Rhino will be put into Ravencroft

TASM 3:

-The Green Goblin and the Chameleon are the villains
-Chameleon poses as Norman most of the time
-Talks of the symbiotic
-Eddie Brock introduced
-The Daily Bugle introduced
-Gwen dies

TASM 4:

-Mysterio and Doc Ock are the villains
-Everyone mourns over Gwen's death; Harry uses drugs
-Peter and MJ become closer as very good friends
-Peter uses the black suit, but gets rid of it at the end of the film
-Peter nearly kills Ock and Mysterio
-Hints of Harry becoming GG II
-Black Cat is introduced

TASM 5:

-Venom is the villain
-Peter and Mary Jane begin dating
-Harry becomes psychotic; becomes GG II at the very end of the film
-Eddie is sent to Ravencroft at the end

TASM 6:

-The Sinister Six w/ GG II (Doc Ock, Electro, Rhino, Mysterio, Vulture)
-Harry sacrifices himself to save Peter after he realizes that his father was truly evil
-Harry kills Vulture and Rhino in the final battle

Vulture would be a petty crook that Rhino formally knew. Doc Ock hooks him up with flight gear.

ASM2 2014
- Rhino and Electro, Chameleon as Norman Osborn (Chris Cooper)
- Midtown graduation
- Resolution of Uncle Ben's killer

Rhino causes some mayhem, Spidey stops him. In the commotion Max Dillon becomes a fan. Peter does a little freelance work for the Daily Bugle. Peter and Gwen graduate from Midtown. Harry and Betty Brant are introduced.

ASM3 2016
- Vulture (Colm Feore) and Green Goblin (Michael Massee)
- Death of Gwen Stacy
- Resolution of "untold story"

Vulture causes some mayhem that involves Oscorp. Spidey stops him. Green Goblin appears and kidnaps Gwen, leading to her death. Peter meets Eddie Brock in college (in a photojournalism course). MJ and Jameson are introduced. Alien symbiote experiments are teased at Oscorp.

ASM4 2018
- Kraven, Venom, Black Cat
- Kraven's Last Hunt

Grieving after the loss of Gwen, Spider-Man becomes less merciful with his enemies. The symbiote takes over Spidey and things get really bad. Spidey has to stop Black Cat despite having an attraction toward her. Kraven comes to New York to hunt Spidey to avenge his brother's death. Doctor Otto Octavius is introduced. Peter finds a way to remove Symbiote. It then infects Eddie Brock as a tease. MJ comforts Peter despite his attitude.

Venom 2019
- Venom (Garret Hedlund) and Carnage (Giovanni Ribisi)
- alien symbiote story line.

Eddie Brock is main character. On a self-righteous rampage to destroy those who have wronged him. He fights Spider-Man (in costume only and voiced by Andrew Garfield). Symbiote replicates itself and Venom and Spidey must team up to take down Carnage.

ASM5 2020
- Chameleon (Chris Cooper) and Mysterio (Bruce Campbell)
- introduce "master planner"
- Peter drops out of college

Out of hand crime spree in New York. Feelings between Peter and MJ develop further. Chameleon and Mysterio are an actor and special effects crime duo. MJ's acting career gets her involved. Spidey tries several times to defeat them. Octavius has his accident, becoming Doctor Octopus. Peter and MJ are happily living together.

ASM6 2022
- Doc Ock and Sinister Six
- Peter gets his job at Horizon Labs
- Jameson is made Mayor of New York

Doc Ock attacks. Spider-Man is nearly overwhelmed, but the battle ends in a stalemate. Octavius meets Aunt May and they have dinner. Ock rounds up the Sinister Six including Electro, Rhino, Vulture, Mysterio and Kraven. Spider-Man and Black Cat team up to defeat them. Peter proposes to MJ.

Venom 2 2023
- Venom vs Anti-Venom

venom-and-anti-venom.png
Flash Thompson is Venom after losing his legs in the Army. He is now involved with Betty Brant. He goes on several spec ops missions for the US Government. Eddie Brock returns as Anti-Venom. Spider-Man cameos.

ASM7 and ASM8 2024/2025 (AG is 40)
- Tombstone/Kingpin mob wars
- Harry Osborn Goblin
- Hammerhead and The Enforcers
- Silvermane and Silver Sable
- filmed back to back.

Spider-Man has one last hurrah against crime in New York. With the help of Silver Sable he takes down the Kingpin and Tombstone. Peter and MJ are married. MJ is preggers. Tease Spider-Girl

The Amazing Spider-Girl 2026
- "May Day" Parker
- Hobgoblin and Shocker
- Andrew Garfield plays her father

Spider-Man Unlimited 2028
- Miguel O'Hara
- Scorpion 2099 and Smythe
- Andrew Garfield cameos on pre-recorded message.

Thus ending an 12 movie adventure. 8 of which star Andrew Garfield as the titular character, 2 as a voice actor, 2 as cameos.

Last edited:
I just want to know when are they gonna introduced Felicia Hardy or her alias Black Cat into these films...???

I just want to know when are they gonna introduced Felicia Hardy or her alias Black Cat into these films...???

Why? My guess is not for a little while. Some people say the character Felicity Jones is playing is Felicia Hardy. I think the longer they wait the better. To avoid the last onscreen appearance of Catwoman.

ASM2: Rhino & Electro
With the introduction of Harry and Norman Osborne.

ASM3: Vulture & Green Goblin
Goblin kills Gwen. Spidey beats Goblin until he is almost crippled however Goblin escapes.

ASM4: Mysterio, Kraven the Hunter, & Black Cat
City starts turning into chaos with all the crime being committed by Mysterio and the massive hunt Kraven has placed on Spidey. Spidey beats Mysterio and almost gets killed by Kraven but the Black Cat saves him.

ASM5: Sinister 6. (Green Goblin, Mysterio, Kraven, Rhino, Vulture, & Electro)
Spidey meets his biggest match up yet when the sinister 6 terrorize New York and give Spidey a battle that's almost impossible to win. Symbiote gets introduced at the end.

ASM6: Hammerhead and his goons, Venom & Carnage
Spidey starts to lose his mind due to everything he has been going through ever since he became spiderman and ends up taking on the black suit. With the suit he feels more angrier than ever and ends up beating a simple heist by Hammerhead and his goons and almost kills them. Gets rid of the suit and Eddie Brock takes it's forms and becomes Venom. Spidey beats him the first time and Eddie gets sent to jail with his jail partner being Kleatus Kassidy. The symbiote finds its way to the prison and takes form with both Eddie and Kleatus. Kleatus goes on a rampage thus having Spidey and Venom team up to beat him or face dying at the hands of Carnage.

^ I'd be okay with that alternative. It's pretty similar to mine. Except I'd have Ock instead of Gobby.

I just like the Sinister Six being movie #6 :p it just fits well.

Yeah The Sinister Six fits a sixth movie the best, IMO.

Honestly, I'd be fine with GG replacing Ock.

I could only come up with some solid stuff for 5 films. Here something along the lines of what I'd like to see.

TASM:
Intro to "Untold Story"
Origin
Lizard

TASM 2:
More bits of "Untold Story"
Intro to MJ, Harry & Norman (hints of GG)
Electro & Rhino

TASM 3:
Conclusion of "Untold Story"
Intro to Daily Bugle
Green Goblin & Vulture
Gwen's death (Goblin escapes)

TASM 4:
Peter devastated (MJ grows closer)
Harry (drinking and drugs)
Mysterio (mind games with Peter following Gwen's death would be cool)
Peter finds out that Norman is GG
Final battle Spidey vs GG...Goblin dies

TASM 5:
Sinister Six
Peter & MJ begin dating
Shocker introduced
Harry becomes Green Goblin II and recruites Electro, Rhino, Vulture, Mysterio & Shocker to kill Spider-Man for killing his father

I know we've seen the revenge of Harry Osborn, but I really like the idea of him not only becoming the GGII to kill Spider-Man but assembling his own team to completely unmatch Spidey. It would obviously be the way to bring back the characters for the Sinister Six.

At first, it would be a shock to Peter because he obviously thinks the Goblin is dead, not knowing that Harry is now the Goblin. But it would be so ****ing awesome seeing the Sinister Six. And I saw that some of you used Kraven. I like Kraven, but I just think he'd be out of place with all these other "supervillains". Plus, I'm a huge Shocker fan, so I'd like to see him instead.

Hi everyone! (I'm new here :yay:)

This is what I'd love to see:

ASM: Lizard
ASM2: Electro, Rhino
ASM3: Green Goblin, Shocker (Small Role), Gwen's Death
ASM4: Black Suit (Depression), Doctor Octopus, Mysterio (Small Roll),
ASM5: Venom, Vulture (Small Role)
ASM6: Sinister Six

:cwink:

I’m not sure who the villains will be in TASM3&4, other than to say, I’m pretty confident that the Green Goblin will be in one of those films, if not both. And given, my belief that Sony and/or Webb committed to dates up to TASM4, as well as letting Woodley walk(Thank God) as MJ, signify that TDofGS will extend into TASM4...so my line-up is as follows, how I hope to see it; if, and it’s a BIG IF, if those in charge decide to continue pass 4 with Garfield.

TASM3: Given what we think we know from 2...Vulture the main, possibly Peter discover it was Vulture who took down the plane that Peter’s parents was in. Chameleon in the background, discovering for his employer, the identity of Spiderman, when he become curious why Spidey is so adamant in catching Uncle Ben‘s killer. Which leads to Green Goblin brief debut…the mystery obviously being who is the Green Goblin. Peter & Gwen take their relationship to new heights…no pun intended. MJ is introduced.

TASM4: Green Goblin & the Chameleon. Peter’s friendship with Harry starts to fracture as Peter become more & more suspicious of Norman‘s unethical research & business dealings…leading to the GA suspecting Harry as being the Goblin; whom is taking out all who appear to be a threat to Oscorp in some fashion. While Chameleon is not only reckoning hell on Peter character & trustworthiness; but, on Spidey as well, in the public eye. Otto Octavius is the new chief engineer at Oscorp(small role) has a much stronger relationship with Harry, as oppose to Norman. The Symbiote is briefly introduced in the Lab. Gwen is killed 2/3 of the way into film .MJ and the gang tries comforting Peter to no avail. Leading to the revelation that Norman is the Green Goblin; and, the disappearance or demise at the hand of Spiderman, left as an open mystery.

TASM5: The Birth of the Sinister Six. With Harry & Peter friendship becoming strain in the previous film, the revelation to Harry, his father was the Goblin; and, possibly killed by Spidey, certainly lead to his father disappearance, breeds a sense of misguided hate & anger towards Spidey. Enter Harry enlistment of Otto to use whatever resources at Oscorp disposal, to seek, bring down, and kill Spiderman. Otto decides to put together & arm special talents to achieve this directive. The “Team” features DocOck, who recruits & arms Shocker, bring in talent Mysterio and equips him with some new innovative technology, breaks Vulture & Rhino out of Ravencroft, whom Rhino recommend Ock attain the services of fame tracker/bounty/assassin, Kraven the Hunter. The “Team” beats and nearly kills Spidey…leaving him for dead.

A battered and still distraught Peter, having no clue to who these guys are, remember something about the team, leading him to break into Oscorp, where he discover files that prove Norman & Oscorp involvement in unethical testing on human subject, and a direct link to the death of his parents. While angered & frantically trying to escape Oscorps security, Peter knocks over the vile containing the SRI(Symbiotic Research Initiative), needless to say. Much like the Hulk, the angrier Peter/Spidey gets, the stronger he becomes, the more he loses himself….which enables him to defeat and nearly kills some of the members of the Sinister Six. MJ & Flash notice change in Peter’s attitude and chalk it up to the loss of Gwen.

TASM6: After TS6 failed to dispose of Spidey, Harry becomes more enraged at his alleged father’s killer. Meanwhile MJ begin to suspect who Peter is and understand more, his angst with Gwen’s death. Peter realize that the Symbiote is taking him over, making his hunger more vicious, calculating, & deadlier. He struggles, but rid himself of the Symbiote clutches…unbeknownst to Peter, the Symbiote finds its way to a vengeful Harry Osborn. Whom now learns that Peter is Spiderman, the very one, whom he feel, killed his father…which enrages him even more. The conflict begins….

Harry discover and take the very same enhancement formula his father took, while being engulf by the Symbiote…making him more deadlier than anything Spidey has ever faced. Harry is Venom to Spidey. Harry stalks Peter like prey, make disturbing comment to Peter when talking to Peter as Harry. Venom makes Peter/Spidey uneasy, suspicious, and paranoid. After their first encounter, Peter start to become fearful of Venom; as Harry become more confident & obsessive. Peter not knowing whoVenom is, recognize the suit, powers, and abilities. Peter, at a time when he has yet to mourn the loss of Gwen, separates himself from friends & family, out of his fear of Venom. Peter has become a loner, distancing himself from everyone. Until a spiritual encounter with Uncle Ben, encourage him to stand up and face his fears, than those famous words are recited, “With great power, comes great responsibility….to yourself, love ones, and to the community.” Harry decides to stop toying with Peter and end this. Harry meets Peter, inform him who he is, and suddenly change into Venom, catching Peter off guard. Venom is getting the best of Spidey, but by chance Spidey turns the tables and discover one glaring weakness(and it’s not sound…Raimi). Peter defeats Venom, nearly killing Harry to do it; yet, able to rid Harry of the Symbiote.

Peter finally get a moment to mourn Gwen…he visit Gwen’s grave, give a lovely monologue of the lighter moments of their brief relationship. As the camera pans away from Gwen’s tombstone, the audience is treated with the gang standing near by. They all console him, as MJ is the last to embrace him before the screen fades to black.

ASM2 2014
- Rhino and Electro, Chameleon as Norman Osborn (Chris Cooper)
- Midtown graduation
- Resolution of Uncle Ben's killer

Rhino causes some mayhem, Spidey stops him. In the commotion Max Dillon becomes a fan. Peter does a little freelance work for the Daily Bugle. Peter and Gwen graduate from Midtown. Harry and Betty Brant are introduced.

ASM3 2016
- Vulture (Colm Feore) and Green Goblin (Michael Massee)
- Death of Gwen Stacy
- Resolution of "untold story"

Vulture causes some mayhem that involves Oscorp. Spidey stops him. Green Goblin appears and kidnaps Gwen, leading to her death. Peter meets Eddie Brock in college (in a photojournalism course). MJ and Jameson are introduced. Alien symbiote experiments are teased at Oscorp.

ASM4 2018
- Kraven, Venom, Black Cat
- Kraven's Last Hunt

Grieving after the loss of Gwen, Spider-Man becomes less merciful with his enemies. The symbiote takes over Spidey and things get really bad. Spidey has to stop Black Cat despite having an attraction toward her. Kraven comes to New York to hunt Spidey to avenge his brother's death. Doctor Otto Octavius is introduced. Peter finds a way to remove Symbiote. It then infects Eddie Brock as a tease. MJ comforts Peter despite his attitude.

Venom 2019
- Venom (Garret Hedlund) and Carnage (Giovanni Ribisi)
- alien symbiote story line.

Eddie Brock is main character. On a self-righteous rampage to destroy those who have wronged him. He fights Spider-Man (in costume only and voiced by Andrew Garfield). Symbiote replicates itself and Venom and Spidey must team up to take down Carnage.

ASM5 2020
- Chameleon (Chris Cooper) and Mysterio (Bruce Campbell)
- introduce "master planner"
- Peter drops out of college

Out of hand crime spree in New York. Feelings between Peter and MJ develop further. Chameleon and Mysterio are an actor and special effects crime duo. MJ's acting career gets her involved. Spidey tries several times to defeat them. Octavius has his accident, becoming Doctor Octopus. Peter and MJ are happily living together.

ASM6 2022
- Doc Ock and Sinister Six
- Peter gets his job at Horizon Labs
- Jameson is made Mayor of New York

Doc Ock attacks. Spider-Man is nearly overwhelmed, but the battle ends in a stalemate. Octavius meets Aunt May and they have dinner. Ock rounds up the Sinister Six including Electro, Rhino, Vulture, Mysterio and Kraven. Spider-Man and Black Cat team up to defeat them. Peter proposes to MJ.

Venom 2 2023
- Venom vs Anti-Venom

venom-and-anti-venom.png
Flash Thompson is Venom after losing his legs in the Army. He is now involved with Betty Brant. He goes on several spec ops missions for the US Government. Eddie Brock returns as Anti-Venom. Spider-Man cameos.

ASM7 and ASM8 2024/2025 (AG is 40)
- Tombstone/Kingpin mob wars
- Harry Osborn Goblin
- Hammerhead and The Enforcers
- Silvermane and Silver Sable
- filmed back to back.

Spider-Man has one last hurrah against crime in New York. With the help of Silver Sable he takes down the Kingpin and Tombstone. Peter and MJ are married. MJ is preggers. Tease Spider-Girl

The Amazing Spider-Girl 2026
- "May Day" Parker
- Hobgoblin and Shocker
- Andrew Garfield plays her father

Spider-Man Unlimited 2028
- Miguel O'Hara
- Scorpion 2099 and Smythe
- Andrew Garfield cameos on pre-recorded message.

Thus ending an 12 movie adventure. 8 of which star Andrew Garfield as the titular character, 2 as a voice actor, 2 as cameos.

Pretty damn awesome.

I’m not sure who the villains will be in TASM3&4, other than to say, I’m pretty confident that the Green Goblin will be in one of those films, if not both. And given, my belief that Sony and/or Webb committed to dates up to TASM4, as well as letting Woodley walk(Thank God) as MJ, signify that TDofGS will extend into TASM4...so my line-up is as follows, how I hope to see it; if, and it’s a BIG IF, if those in charge decide to continue pass 4 with Garfield.

TASM3: Given what we think we know from 2...Vulture the main, possibly Peter discover it was Vulture who took down the plane that Peter’s parents was in. Chameleon in the background, discovering for his employer, the identity of Spiderman, when he become curious why Spidey is so adamant in catching Uncle Ben‘s killer. Which leads to Green Goblin brief debut…the mystery obviously being who is the Green Goblin. Peter & Gwen take their relationship to new heights…no pun intended. MJ is introduced.

TASM4: Green Goblin & the Chameleon. Peter’s friendship with Harry starts to fracture as Peter become more & more suspicious of Norman‘s unethical research & business dealings…leading to the GA suspecting Harry as being the Goblin; whom is taking out all who appear to be a threat to Oscorp in some fashion. While Chameleon is not only reckoning hell on Peter character & trustworthiness; but, on Spidey as well, in the public eye. Otto Octavius is the new chief engineer at Oscorp(small role) has a much stronger relationship with Harry, as oppose to Norman. The Symbiote is briefly introduced in the Lab. Gwen is killed 2/3 of the way into film .MJ and the gang tries comforting Peter to no avail. Leading to the revelation that Norman is the Green Goblin; and, the disappearance or demise at the hand of Spiderman, left as an open mystery.

TASM5: The Birth of the Sinister Six. With Harry & Peter friendship becoming strain in the previous film, the revelation to Harry, his father was the Goblin; and, possibly killed by Spidey, certainly lead to his father disappearance, breeds a sense of misguided hate & anger towards Spidey. Enter Harry enlistment of Otto to use whatever resources at Oscorp disposal, to seek, bring down, and kill Spiderman. Otto decides to put together & arm special talents to achieve this directive. The “Team” features DocOck, who recruits & arms Shocker, bring in talent Mysterio and equips him with some new innovative technology, breaks Vulture & Rhino out of Ravencroft, whom Rhino recommend Ock attain the services of fame tracker/bounty/assassin, Kraven the Hunter. The “Team” beats and nearly kills Spidey…leaving him for dead.

A battered and still distraught Peter, having no clue to who these guys are, remember something about the team, leading him to break into Oscorp, where he discover files that prove Norman & Oscorp involvement in unethical testing on human subject, and a direct link to the death of his parents. While angered & frantically trying to escape Oscorps security, Peter knocks over the vile containing the SRI(Symbiotic Research Initiative), needless to say. Much like the Hulk, the angrier Peter/Spidey gets, the stronger he becomes, the more he loses himself….which enables him to defeat and nearly kills some of the members of the Sinister Six. MJ & Flash notice change in Peter’s attitude and chalk it up to the loss of Gwen.

TASM6: After TS6 failed to dispose of Spidey, Harry becomes more enraged at his alleged father’s killer. Meanwhile MJ begin to suspect who Peter is and understand more, his angst with Gwen’s death. Peter realize that the Symbiote is taking him over, making his hunger more vicious, calculating, & deadlier. He struggles, but rid himself of the Symbiote clutches…unbeknownst to Peter, the Symbiote finds its way to a vengeful Harry Osborn. Whom now learns that Peter is Spiderman, the very one, whom he feel, killed his father…which enrages him even more. The conflict begins….

Harry discover and take the very same enhancement formula his father took, while being engulf by the Symbiote…making him more deadlier than anything Spidey has ever faced. Harry is Venom to Spidey. Harry stalks Peter like prey, make disturbing comment to Peter when talking to Peter as Harry. Venom makes Peter/Spidey uneasy, suspicious, and paranoid. After their first encounter, Peter start to become fearful of Venom; as Harry become more confident & obsessive. Peter not knowing whoVenom is, recognize the suit, powers, and abilities. Peter, at a time when he has yet to mourn the loss of Gwen, separates himself from friends & family, out of his fear of Venom. Peter has become a loner, distancing himself from everyone. Until a spiritual encounter with Uncle Ben, encourage him to stand up and face his fears, than those famous words are recited, “With great power, comes great responsibility….to yourself, love ones, and to the community.” Harry decides to stop toying with Peter and end this. Harry meets Peter, inform him who he is, and suddenly change into Venom, catching Peter off guard. Venom is getting the best of Spidey, but by chance Spidey turns the tables and discover one glaring weakness(and it’s not sound…Raimi). Peter defeats Venom, nearly killing Harry to do it; yet, able to rid Harry of the Symbiote.

Peter finally get a moment to mourn Gwen…he visit Gwen’s grave, give a lovely monologue of the lighter moments of their brief relationship. As the camera pans away from Gwen’s tombstone, the audience is treated with the gang standing near by. They all console him, as MJ is the last to embrace him before the screen fades to black.

I'd be 100% fine with all of that.

I'd be completely fine with Harry as Venom. Dane is a fantastic actor and he could really do amazing things with Harry and possibly Venom.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"