Sequels There will be many more Spider-Man films to come,"

Status
Not open for further replies.

djb

Civilian
Reaction score
Kevin Feige had this to say about the Future of more Spideman movies.:up:

Feige directly addressed rumors that it might be the final film for the friendly neighborhood web-slinger.

"There will be many more Spider-Man films to come," he promised. "We already have stacks of ideas for the next one because of the wealth of stories in the comics. We could be making Spider-Man movies for the next 20 years, based on the 50 years of Spider-Man history we have."

That doesn't necessarily guarantee, however, that Tobey Maguire will continue as the man under the mask.

"When you're concentrating on one movie at a time, there's a beginning and a middle and an end to that process," Feige reasoned. "We've been topping each one as they go, [and if that happens again], that's the time for those discussions."

Source:http://www.mtv.com/movies/news/articles/1538925/08182006/story.jhtml

well if venom dies in sm3 i think when we get the new spidey movies that tobey wont be spidey anymore

This is awesome news! I love this franchise and i could never get tired of seeing new stories. Course Tobey could do one more but a new actor would be cool. Bring on SM4.

batman7289 said:
well if venom dies in sm3 i think when we get the new spidey movies that tobey wont be spidey anymore

:rolleyes:

You obviously haven't been reading what's been going on then. Venom will appear at the end of SM3. He won't die.

Superman \S/ said:
:rolleyes:

You obviously haven't been reading what's been going on then. Venom will appear at the end of SM3. He won't die.

If you read the Q&A, which predicted everything we know so far, and Sony had SHH remove it [Gee I wonder why],
it said Venom dies.

He shows up for the climatic battle and is killed.

No more Spider-Man sequels.

After Venom, what the **** are they going to have to top that? The Gewn Stacy story? No, they ****ed that up already.

Just wait a while, start over and do it right.

Actually, and correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't the Q&A say that
Brock would die but the symbiote would survive
? Perhaps that opens it up for Carnage? :eek:

There's still lizard, electro, mysterio, rhino, scorpion, etc, and "the big man" :woot: . The lizard storyline would be interesting, and same with mysterio. More interesting I think is if you combine scorpion and the big man (crime ring leader) in a story arc involving the conflict between JJ and Spidey (in one issue I read, Spidey thought that JJ was the criminal).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"