Theresa May calls for a snap election.

It hilarious how May pulled a Cameron like gamble and f***** up :lmao:

May thought she had it in the bag but Corbyn got a bit of a boost in recent weeks on the election campaign while May ducked out.

May wouldn't take part in direct debates, some press interviews and sent her cronies out on her behalf which made her look like she was scared. I don't usually agree with Piers Morgan but May looked like a coward by not willingly putting herself out there more on the campaign trail.

Early polls seem to indicate a high level of turnout among young voters who voted for Labour.

Last edited:
Clearly not enough.

Looks like she's gained the support of the DUP to grant her majority.

The Tories ran the worst election campaign with the silliest manifesto that I can remember. No surprise that they end up worse off than when they started despite calling the election in the hope of making gains. Labour under a centrist leader and a non-clown (Milliband) leader would have a chance of actually winning an election but with Corbyn at the helm they'll be celebrating losing for a good while yet.

These young Labour voters are ****ing idiots, frankly. Silly leftie kids who think everything will be fine if we just give out free hugs and talk about love and unity.

Imagine if Corbyn actually became PM? He's a terrorist sympathiser and has opposed every single Counter Terrorism Bill proposed in Parliament. People think he'd make us safe?

Yet you're happy with the DUP going into coalition with the f'in Tories?

One way or the other you're about to find out...

These young Labour voters are ****ing idiots, frankly. Silly leftie kids who think everything will be fine if we just give out free hugs and talk about love and unity.

Imagine if Corbyn actually became PM? He's a terrorist sympathiser and has opposed every single Counter Terrorism Bill proposed in Parliament. People think he'd make us safe?

It's ironic of you to call other voters idiots when it sounds like you voted based purely on fear. Ask the US how well that worked out for them between 2000-2008. Your government scares you into thinking that terrorists are lurking behind every corner and have nucelar weapons (or some other BS like that) and then claims that they're the only ones who can protect you. And you fell for it.

Not really. I didn't vote for anyone because they are all c***s. But Corbyn is a weak man who believes that it's ok to let extremists return from places like Syria. He opposes stricter terrorism laws. He opposes stricter immigration policies. Like the last Labour government he thinks throwing money around willy nilly will fix things. He put Dianne ****ing Abbott in his Cabinet as Shadow Home Secretary! That alone makes him unfit to lead anything. He says Labour will throw money at the NHS and the police. Where's that money coming from?

I'm not scared, I'm angry. Angry that British born people have been betrayed by the people that are supposed to look after them. This isnt fed by ******** propaganda. This is fed by a load of teeny boppers getting blown up and people out having a few drinks getting chopped up by wankers that only last year were on mainstream tv talking about how they despise and wish death on anyone who isn't Muslim. As far as I'm concerned these scum bags should've been executed in public. At the end of the day if you've got nothing to hide... What is the problem with stricter laws? The Tories haven't done a good job with that either. But I trust them more than admitted terrorist sympathisers like Corbyn.

Not really. I didn't vote for anyone because they are all c***s. But Corbyn is a weak man who believes that it's ok to let extremists return from places like Syria. He opposes stricter terrorism laws. He opposes stricter immigration policies. Like the last Labour government he thinks throwing money around willy nilly will fix things. He put Dianne ****ing Abbott in his Cabinet as Shadow Home Secretary! That alone makes him unfit to lead anything. He says Labour will throw money at the NHS and the police. Where's that money coming from?

I'm not scared, I'm angry. Angry that British born people have been betrayed by the people that are supposed to look after them. This isnt fed by ******** propaganda. This is fed by a load of teeny boppers getting blown up and people out having a few drinks getting chopped up by wankers that only last year were on mainstream tv talking about how they despise and wish death on anyone who isn't Muslim. As far as I'm concerned these scum bags should've been executed in public. At the end of the day if you've got nothing to hide... What is the problem with stricter laws? The Tories haven't done a good job with that either. But I trust them more than admitted terrorist sympathisers like Corbyn.

So you're angry...yet you didn't vote and exercise the one check you have against those you are angry at?

Well if Corbyn wasn't an admitted terrorist sympathiser I would've voted Labour. I was tempted to vote Lib Dem just so Tories and Corbyn didn't get another vote.

At the end of the day it makes no difference. All politicians are self serving c***s.

UK politics is in a pretty poor state all round!

Still better than what we Americans got for a leader.

Haha yep. Can't beat that.

Well if Corbyn wasn't an admitted terrorist sympathiser I would've voted Labour. I was tempted to vote Lib Dem just so Tories and Corbyn didn't get another vote.

At the end of the day it makes no difference. All politicians are self serving c***s.
I am curious. Shoe some evidence he is a terrorist sympathizer.

So the DUP could make things interesting considering they are basically the US Republican Party (but Unionist), they are Young Earth Creationists, Anti-Abortion, Anti-LGBTQ, and they are Climate Change deniars. If the Conservatives allow the DUP to push them around then it could cost them. I do think we will probably get another election soon.

I am curious. Shoe some evidence he is a terrorist sympathizer.

His comments about Hamas and Hezbollah are likely what draws these comments. If it were a politician calling western extremists "friends" I imagine the left would be all over it like white on rice, it's a pretty politically inexpedient move on his part.

He's also opposed every single Counter Terrorism Bill proposed in the last 20 odd years.

So the DUP could make things interesting considering they are basically the US Republican Party (but Unionist), they are Young Earth Creationists, Anti-Abortion, Anti-LGBTQ, and they are Climate Change deniars. If the Conservatives allow the DUP to push them around then it could cost them. I do think we will probably get another election soon.

Ruth davidson has 13 scotish mp's. The tories can't let the dup push them around for fear that she'll split from them. She's getting married to a nice irish catholic girl soon.

Would be interesting if someone gives her a seat she could run for leader. That would really mess up the hipster vote.

Lord Buckethead was the best thing about this election :funny:

I recommend everyone checkout Lord Buckethead: A SHOCKING STORY ABOUT THE NHS on Youtube :lmao:.

I doubt the DUP will be pushing for their conservative views on the rest of the UK. I think the DUP will just be after more money for Northern Ireland and no hard border with the Republic of Ireland.

18951183_1719830381365870_3323408207395120098_n.jpg

It takes a special kind of stupidity to make that claim, "Democracy only works when my candidate wins" is becoming an intellectual disease all across the Western world right now.

It takes a special kind of stupidity to make that claim, "Democracy only works when my candidate wins" is becoming an intellectual disease all across the Western world right now.

Agreed. We've seen all sides of the political spectrum guilty of this at times. We cannot pick and choose when the political process is valid. Such stands for the exact opposite of democracy. The people may not always make the best decision, but that is not an indictment of democracy. It is an indictment of the electorate, it is an indictment on the campaigns, the candidates, etc. But democracy is, by its nature, an ongoing experiment. As with any experiment, some times the people misstep and get it wrong. But all you can do is respect the results and work harder to make sure we all do better next time.

After all, mistake does not undermine democracy. Democracy is a government of the people. Being as the people are human, they can and do make mistakes. But as long as they are OUR mistakes, the mistakes of the people as a self-governing body, the system remains strong.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"