• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Things you never got to experience as a kid

PyroChamber

Not lactose, it's milk!
Reaction score
When I was a kid, I never really got into Transformers. Not that I didn't like it, it was just something that I never got a chance to experience.

But after seeing the live-action movie, the animated movie, the comics, and a few episodes of the original series I now like and have an appreciation for Transformers; recently I started collecting action figures from the new movie.

So, with that, is there anything you never really got into as a kid that you probably would have liked; but when you got older you got a chance to finally experience it?

where to begin. I've never been to ANY professional sporting game (football, baseball, basketball, tennis, etc.). I've never been camping/fishing. I've never had those family vacations (seeing Grand Canyon or other national landmarks). Never really seen America, for that matter. Just the PA/NJ/NY tri-state area (though I did go to Disney World for a couple of days and Vegas for a week. So I guess that's better than nothing). :csad:

I never really partied all the much in high school. When I graduated I got wasted quite a bit.

I never really partied all the much in high school. When I graduated I got wasted quite a bit.
Same here. I didn't party at all in high school. I was even invited to a few, but I didn't go to them. I really have no clue why not, though. I was in my 20s the first time I ever went to a house party. Almost got arrested, too.

I too was deprived of Disney World as a kid. And I probably won't end up going until I have kids of my own. :csad:

Little League. The only team sport I was ever on was Track and Field and that wasn't til my senior year in high school. I've also never been to Disney World though I've been to Disneyland a few times.

sex . i wound up a virgin until age 18 but i wanted to start around age 10.

Never got to be a wreckless teenager. Kidney transplant at 17 kind of instills an awareness of mortality.

never got into sports in school besides Karate (which i had in school, so maybe that counts)
never went to Disney Land/World (although i went to the Nickelodeon Studios when i was 3, and i was in the audience for Double Dare)
.... hummmmm i cant really think of something i didnt experience as a kid

I NEVER HAD A ****ING BIG WHEEL!!! :cmad:

And it makes me sad.

i was riding on a big wheel, never owned one

Summer camp and Boy Scouts or anything with a lot of social interaction. I was so Introverted as a child that those things never interested me. Now that I am older and a lot more social, those things sound like they would have been fun.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"