• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Things you never got to experience as a kid

not when I was a "kid" persay but when I was in 7th grade and my bro was in 9th my brother went to boarding school until he graduated now hes in college.
Even thought we're still cool, its not the same as before he left.

So in short I never got to experience having a brother near by during middle school and now high school

I am somewhat still a kid, but I never played 'I'll show you mine if you show me yours' Game or I never went skinny dippin.

My dad never taught me how to:
Play basketball
Swim
Ride a bike
Skate

And he never really supported anything I liked to do.

That reminds me: I never learned how to ride a bike, though i'm sure that if I tried now, I could probably do it.

Pop tried to teach me sports, but he didn't have a whole lot of patience & when he would get to yelling at me like we were in Boot Camp, it just took the fun out of it.

Play basketball
Swim
Ride a bike
Skate

My dad was never really around much, and I came from a family full of women and none of them were into sports.

I never got to go to Disney Land. I still haven't gone to Disney Land :cmad:

Play basketball
Swim
Ride a bike
Skate

I played basketball before the age of 10, never learned to swim though...too scared of drowning, I learned to ride a bike from a neighbor when I was like 6,I roller skated though, always fell on my ass though,even went to that place in the 80's called a "rollerskating rink" and they'd have break dancing contests :)~

Do people even go to Chuck E. Cheese anymore; hell, does it even still exist? I still remember when it was called Showbiz Pizza.

Alive and kicking...took my goddaughter there lastmonth for her b-day, lemme tell ya, it hasnt changed since I was kid..hell ITS WORSE.Those badazz kidsssssssss

Never got to be " a ninja" for halloween

Last edited:
I never got into the starting line up of the school basketball team, I always came on off the bench.

Never went scouts although I didn't really want to as it seemed kind of lame.

Never got to go skiing on real snow only on the dry slopes near where I live. Never got to snowboard either.

never scouts.....never cared too......lame

never skiing, snowboarding or mobiling.......HATE Winter, Cold and Snow with a fury passion that burns deep within my soul...so never cared too and still don't

however I've been to more baseball games, hockey games, trips to the beach, memorial sites, water parks, theme parks, movies, etc. etc. than I could count as a kid

had it pretty damn good growing up

So, with that, is there anything you never really got into as a kid that you probably would have liked; but when you got older you got a chance to finally experience it?

Sex

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"