• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Things you never got to experience as a kid

I NEVER HAD A ****ING BIG WHEEL!!! :cmad:

And it makes me sad.

I had a few of them..was hella fun going down hills on them during the 1980's, Had a spider-man one too...too bad you missed out. Being a kid today sucks, Between Playstation/Xbox and the Internet, kids don't leave the house anymore.

Being a kid today sucks, Between Playstation/Xbox and the Internet, kids don't leave the house anymore.

actually that's furthest from the truth. I see kids and teens outside ALL THE TIME.

I haven't seen any, a few but not like they did in the 80's

guess it depends on where you live

southern suburbs of Chicago, you see kids and teens everywhere. I can't drive 5 feet without driving past a crowd of them

-Chucky Cheese
-Disney Land
-Boy scouts
-Basketball
-Football

-Chucky Cheese
-Disney Land
-Boy scouts
-Basketball
-Football

Disney Land / Disney World - I'm looking forward to doing one or the other of them eventually.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"