The Dark Knight Third Teaser Poster !

I don't know; the first international poster and this one are perfectly juxtaposed . . . Batman is looking out at a massive city; the windows mimicking prison bars; it's very metaphorical . . . Batman has created his own prison, and it's this huge, daunting city . . . just look at the scope of it

in this one, it's the diametric opposite; you have Joker in the middle of a street, ready to wreak havoc, and he could be literally anywhere . . . it explains the movie's struggle in a nutshell . . . almost a 'this city's not big enough for the both of us' type showdown feel . . . and about Batman having to find a needle in a haystack . . .

Well said. Both posters are fantastic.

hi-res poster...but darkened by me. I don't know why it's in the original size here, but it is 1024x1640. it's even in my desktop.
Batman-TheDarkKnight71poster.jpg

Good job, Jick. Look spiffy.

And btw, did you originally try to use the name "dick" for your screename before you went with Jick? :p :D

hi-res poster...but darkened by me. I don't know why it's in the original size here, but it is 1024x1640. it's even in my desktop.
Batman-TheDarkKnight71poster.jpg
Try to put in another images host site. :cwink:

Good job, Jick. Look spiffy.

And btw, did you originally try to use the name "dick" for your screename before you went with Jick? :p :D
thanks man.
and no, I wasn't trying to use "dick". lol
it's like a spanish word, like a jjjjjjjjick. or a "g" instead of a "d", even though I live in Brazil.

Try to put in another images host site. :cwink:
ok, I might do later

I'm probably being over-observant but did anyone notice that the very tiny cars in the poster are parked on the "American" side of the street but they're driving on the "English" side of the street...

Gotham clearly realises the left is the right side of the road to drive on! :)

Gotham clearly realises the left is the right side of the road to drive on! :)

You know, I've driven on your side of the road and that was easy but concentrating on being on the other side of the road, the other side of the CAR, and having the shifter on the otherside all at the same time as trying to navigate mini-roundabouts was WAY too much for my brain to handle at once :p

You know, I've driven on your side of the road and that was easy but concentrating on being on the other side of the road, the other side of the CAR, and having the shifter on the otherside all at the same time as trying to navigate mini-roundabouts was WAY too much for my brain to handle at once :p

That why I never plan to drive in England if I ever get to visit the country. The right side of driving would be too complicated for me. I may be right handed, but I'm a leftie on driving my car. :oldrazz: :woot:

I just noticed his Joker card is the size of his hand.

Heh.

Why is it that the Indy Market always gets the cool Posters?

the best one yet
love the fact he has got a knife in one hand and a joker card in the other
pure joker

lovin this poster campaign:woot:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"