• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

This doesnt sound good

I really love Hellboy, but right now i think its a slim chance that we will get a third.

"Hellboy" had a budget of $66 million...only grossed $50 million...and we got "Hellboy II."

"Hellboy II" had a budget of $72 million...and grossed $75 million.

I think we're getting "Hellboy III."

I checked on Wikipedia(and I know you have to be careful with that), and it said that HBIII is already in the conceptual stages....hell it even sounds like there's a script. Just check Hellboy on Wiki.

Well its been said that Del Toro was thinking about the third while making the first movie. Catch my drift?

I would be ok with them ending it at 2 movies. There doesn't need to be a third. I really really don't want to watch Hellboy 3 if he's got kids. That ****s just dumb.

kids or not, his destiny is supposed to catch up to him

If there's a 3rd movie, I hope it's as good as the 1st one..

I think it will all come down to if the studio wants to make it or not. Del Toro was commited to those projects before The Hobbit came calling. He still needs a studio to back whatever it is he wants to make. If Universal says "make Hellboy 3' it will jump up the priority ladder for him or they'll get another director.

Anyone else read that delToro is talking about pitching a BPRD series/movies to Universal. Probably something that would happen while he's making the Hobbit. To keep Hellboy in the minds of audiences.

Anyone else read that delToro is talking about pitching a BPRD series/movies to Universal. Probably something that would happen while he's making the Hobbit. To keep Hellboy in the minds of audiences.

I was actually thinking about this not long ago, I would LOVE for them to do it, simply because it may be the only i'll ever get to see Roger on the big screen. They would have to re-recruit Abe and Johann though.

Spin-Offs never sit too well with me. But I guess we'll wait and see.

^A BPRD spin-off would work very well though IMO, new characters like Roger (a favourite of mine in the comics), Lobster Johnson and Kate Corrigan could be introduced, and the likes of Abe and Johann could take centre-stage while Hellboy is away.

It could introduce us to more elements from the Hellboy/BPRD world and create a bit more awareness for when the 3rd movie comes out, meaning more success for it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
picamon
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"