• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

This series will be the BEST thing to happen for us!!! Really, it will!!!

TheBlueWolf

Civilian
Reaction score
Because as soon as it is canceled for being the complete crap that it is! And since Avi is essentially out of the picture for the most part, as far as being the man that calls all the shots. Marvel execs will personally approach Snipes and beg him to come back, to be in Blade 4...and give him as much money as he wants, along with the promise of a REAL script, unlike that Trinity crap!!!

I dont know, i dont want to see this series fail, but, i think it will. I just dont think Jones can pull off Blade, AT ALL. As for there being another Blade movie with THE Wesley Snipes, i doubt it.

My fear is if the series folds, TPTB will think that Blade the character/universe is the blame. And we won't see any more Blade projects again, or very far down the road.

Or they might try to change Blade, make him more campier or something. And I like the world that Goyer/Snipes created.

ProjectPat2280 said:
I dont know, i dont want to see this series fail, but, i think it will. I just dont think Jones can pull off Blade, AT ALL. As for there being another Blade movie with THE Wesley Snipes, i doubt it.

If it's about acting, it'd be pretty hard for Sticky to be noticiably worse than Snipes.

Not saying that Snipes was bad. I'm just saying Stickey should be ok in the role. He pretty much just needs to say a few lines, fight and pretend he's shooting a gun.

People didn't think the guy playing Peter Parker in the new Spidey flicks was the perfect choice, but he worked out great.

if then didnt want this show to fail they wouldve got a better t.v station then spike.picked better acters then whats his face,and picked a better comic then blade.

XBRoughneck said:
If it's about acting, it'd be pretty hard for Sticky to be noticiably worse than Snipes.

Not saying that Snipes was bad. I'm just saying Stickey should be ok in the role. He pretty much just needs to say a few lines, fight and pretend he's shooting a gun.

People didn't think the guy playing Peter Parker in the new Spidey flicks was the perfect choice, but he worked out great.

Roughneck,

I think you're underestimating Snipes' subtle performance as Blade, particularly in the first one. Now, your prescription might work for the Blade of Trinity...perhaps. But I thought Wesley did a good job with non-verbal acting. The facial gestures, posture, stuff like that.

To be Blade is more than holding a gun or scowling. I'm willing to give Sticky a chance. But I don't think he'll be as good as Wesley. But hopefully he'll recognize that and do his own thing with the role.

i'll have a blank tape ready with blades name on it

TheBlueWolf said:
Because as soon as it is canceled for being the complete crap that it is! And since Avi is essentially out of the picture for the most part, as far as being the man that calls all the shots. Marvel execs will personally approach Snipes and beg him to come back, to be in Blade 4...and give him as much money as he wants, along with the promise of a REAL script, unlike that Trinity crap!!!

Thank you ! A realist ...finally ..

You know how awesome that would be.
Swear to God if they ever made another BLADE (being blade is the main character and its remeniscent of 1 or 2) I would be the first in the theater...id sleep over night id be so excited...
Because this series is a tragedy...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"