Wolverine #55, will Sabertooth really die for good?

Yeah, when it was Sabes and Mystique as well. He had a crush on Shard.

forgottowel.jpg

I wasn't sure if that was Madura. I heard he did some X-Factor stuff too. :) I love Kyle. I love all my ferals really, that's why I hate to see Sabes go. :(

I wasn't sure if that was Madura. I heard he did some X-Factor stuff too. :) I love Kyle. I love all my ferals really, that's why I hate to see Sabes go. :(

He may have done a cover or two, but to my knowledge, Mad didn't do any interior work. At times, Matsuda's could be pretty similiar, though.

The art's great in those pages FadingCB posted.
Don't be fooled, Corp. Bianchi sucks. Those pages aren't bad but he gets way inconsistent with body proportions. Also I think he draws Wolverine's costume dumb.:o

Don't be fooled, Corp. Bianchi sucks. Those pages aren't bad but he gets way inconsistent with body proportions. Also I think he draws Wolverine's costume dumb.:o

It's looks silly becouse he makes it look realistic.

withflash.jpg

He draws the ears like it's 1990, and gives him 4-foot long claws, and overdetails everything. Needs to simplify, stick to Cassaday's design

Quick Wildchild! Get some hairdye! :woot: But seriously, that was the actual line? huh....

Sadly yes, that was the real line.

Could be. I do rather prefer this version of Wild Child, it's just that we did sorta have a back history already. :)

Which basically he ignored, I am glad he is back but nipple rings and being a nazi? come on.

I actually liked the goofy version from the Matsuda-era X-Factor.

Hated that version at the end of Alpha Flight he is an adult, in X-Factor they made him forget everything he learnt and made him a 16 teenager, Gah!

There you go. :up:

Yeah I liked that look

Ah, well I know him mainly as a cover artist from various comics. I don't think I've ever seen his interiors.

Hated that version at the end of Alpha Flight he is an adult, in X-Factor they made him forget everything he learnt and made him a 16 teenager, Gah!

Yeah I liked that look

So...you hated and loved the Matsuda-era X-Factor? :confused:

I didn't like Matsuda's take on hair. All the hair in Matsuda's world is apparently a full, voluminous, gravity-defying miracle.

Hopefully, Sabertooth is dead and gone... about 20 years too late.

I mean how many people does someone have to butcher before someone steps up and says "enough"? Wolvie's supposed to be a hard-nosed killing machine, yet Creed's killed and injured all these people he was close to... and what... he lets him go over and over. I'm certainly no Wolverine, but I'd have figured out a way to make death stick to him a looooong time ago. (And yes, there are plenty of ways to get around a healing factor that have nothing to do with carbonadium.)

The art in that looks fine to me. :) Certianly better than Dillon's.

Opinion:
Hope they kill him for good.

I'm probably in the Minority as far as wanting him more than "mostly dead" or "brain damaged".

Creed has been killing in the MU for so long and no one has bothered to really try to get rid of him?

After Native, I was ready for him to go.

V.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"