Arrow This version of Green Arrow in a Justice League film?

I can see that work very smoothly... The world of MOS is in par with the world of Arrow... If they reference the event of MOS in the series and add a line like "Thank God Superman helped us rebuild the Glades" It could work like clockwork. Add a little bit of spice that Batman had the same sensei as Malcom and you are ready to go...

Arrow could fit in seamlessly with the DC film universe.
With Marvel expanding into television, it would be beneficial for Warner Brothers to incorporate the show into their universe. If they pursued that route, they would have three of the Justice League members established (after World's Finest.) All that would be left to introduce would be WW, Aquaman, since the Flash is being tossed around currently. WW and Aquaman would be easy to introduce /flesh out in a 2.5 hour film.

I can see that work very smoothly... The world of MOS is in par with the world of Arrow... If they reference the event of MOS in the series and add a line like "Thank God Superman helped us rebuild the Glades" It could work like clockwork. Add a little bit of spice that Batman had the same sensei as Malcom and you are ready to go...

No, MoS Superman is more into destroying buildings than helping build them.

I don't think you'd get an out-and-out Superman name check but you could easily add a line about how the rebuilding of the glades is being neglected due to resources concentrating on Metropolis.

Marvel is intertwining its Agents of Shield tv show with the movies. So it can be done.

I'd be fine with this but he's too similar to Batman. I think if i see Amell's GA beside Batman in the JL film, I'd just keep comparing the two.

Unless of course Ollie decides to stop being all dark and murder-y and becomes his comic book counter part where he's all talk and cocky.

Unless of course Ollie decides to stop being all dark and murder-y and becomes his comic book counter part where he's all talk and cocky.

Which might start happening this season. Ollie is changed by the death of Tommy.

It could work, but there is one issue. They'd need to explain why there is no mention of Zod or the battle for Metropolis. Superman seems to be the first superhero, they'd have to establish that on the show. Also, stop with the "destructive Superman" crap, it's simply not true. Zod destroyed a small part of Metropolis, not Superman.

Well with them exploring the origins of The Flash on the show I think it's safe to say that the door to "supers" has been opened.

To me it's a no-brainer for WB/DC at this point. They are at a crossroads: do something creative or continue to get left behind by the ever original Marvel/Disney. Melding their film and television properties into a cohesive unit, with key characters like The Flash, Green Arrow, Deathstroke, etc. involved in the small screen (unlike Marvel's approach) this is their chance to make something special. I'd hate to see them let this slip away too.

It's especially the time with the announcements that Supes and Bats will meet on film and Green Arrow and Flash will meet on television. Why not take the next logical step?

It's all the more sadder when you look at Marvel Studios, which has been around for like seven years, and all they're accomplishing, and DC just keeps struggling.

Yet WB is the one making all the great CB movies. Weird huh?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"