Arrow Who would win in a fight between Green Arrow and Hawkeye?

Just be aware, if they did make a movie version of Green Arrow, it'd probably mean that Arrow, the TV show, is either cancelled or will be cancelled.

Just be aware, if they did make a movie version of Green Arrow, it'd probably mean that Arrow, the TV show, is either cancelled or will be cancelled.

I seriously doubt Green Arrow will make it into the current DCU, at least not for many years.

1) That's not necessarily true.

2) If Arrow continues to such as much as it did last season, I wouldn't have any objections to cancellation.

I believe that, if we get a DCU Green Arrow, they'd actually tone him down. TV Arrow actually beat Ra's Al Guhl. I'd think they wouldn't want DCU Green Arrow to be in the same league as Batman.
With Arrow in pretty fresh mind, I can say that I have never seen any Batman who's that good at fighting (West, Keaton, Kilmer, Clooney, Bale).

What's the point of having a DCU Green Arrow in a later phase if he's not as good? Affleck portrays an older, veteran Batman in this universe. After Justice League and 1-2 solo films, I can imagine this Bruce Wayne to hang up his suit for good because of his age. And when the heroes team up again to save the world, Oliver Queen could be the replacement.
He would be a younger character than Bruce.

Last edited:
With Arrow in pretty fresh mind, I can say that I have never seen any Batman who's that good at fighting (West, Keaton, Kilmer, Clooney, Bale).

What's the point of having a DCU Green Arrow in a later phase if he's not as good? Affleck porrays an older, veteran Batman in this universe. After Justice League a 1-2 solo films, I can imagine this Bruce Wayne to hang up his suit for good because of his age. And when the heroes team up again to save the world, Oliver Queen could be the replacement.
He would be a younger character than Bruce.
I will personally prefer a Robin for that.

I'd say Arrow. Both great archers, both usually don't miss, but Arrow seems to be the better H2H.

I will personally prefer a Robin for that.
Robin to be an official member of Justice League after Batman retires?
Not sure if fans will sing and dance of joy then. Robin is only a sidekick and the league consist of heroes.

I'm not saying that Robin isn't a hero, but I think you understand my point.

Robin to be an official member of Justice League after Batman retires?
Not sure if fans will sing and dance of joy then. Robin is only a sidekick and the league consist of heroes.

I'm not saying that Robin isn't a hero, but I think you understand my point.
I mean an adult Robin like Nightwing or Red Robin and then he become Batman.

Honestly the more I think about this, I think it's kinda stupid.

I mean MCU Hawkeye has thrown down and held his own with aliens and giant robots. I haven't seen anything from Arrow Oliver that says he can do that. Except I guess the Flash fight...which was just f***ing silly.

Not necessarily. Smallville survived during Superman Returns.

There's a new video that's pretty entertaining by Ismahawk called Green Arrow Vs Hawkeye | MMU - EP 2.

Comics: Hawkeye

Amell's GA vs Renner's Hawkeye?

The Starling City Vigilante takes this one. Hawkeye may have fought aliens, but they were easier to take down for unpowered humans than Mirakuru Soldiers or pre-Season 3 League of Assassins. Oliver's perfected the bow, just like Hawkeye, but his in close game is much better. He takes out more guys in less time with less effort than The Hawk has been shown to do. Once the fight gets close, Oliver takes down Hawkeye just like any other government trained badarse he has in the last eight years.

Hawkeye's a ***** so GA by default.

Will there ever be a show or movie with DC or Marvel character coming together?

By Marvel superhero standards, sure. I mean, if The Vision, Hulk, Iron Man, Thor or Cap existed in the Arrow-verse, nothing could possibly stop them.

Miraku in the Arroverse is essentially Cap's super soldier serum with some drawbacks.

Ollie's taken the Miraku crew down. I'm pretty sure Disney/Marvel won't let Hawkeye whup Cap/

GA ftw.

It would be a long fight with lots of cool moves, but it would be ultimately even with both of them getting the same amount of hits on each other and looking equally as strong and with neither of them getting the better of the other physically or in terms of quips and witty one-liners. Then the real big bad would turn up and they would join forces to take him/her down. Both Hawkeye and Green Arrow would become more amicable and begin speaking to each other on more friendly terms. One of them would crack a joke and they would both start laughing. Then, one of them would say something along the lines of "you know, before -insert big bads name- showed up, I was about to kick your ass". The other would deny this and then issue a challenge.

The scene would then change to a larger area with more space, with both of them staring at each other from a distance with confident smirks on their faces, preparing themselves for the coming showdown. One of them will say "you ready for this. We finally get to see who's better. May the best man win". The other will respond "I intend to". They both start running towards each other and the battle commences. The screen then cuts to black. It does not show us who came out on top and we can only ponder (also, neither characters fans/fanboys will be upset)

Or something like that. Not too dissimilar to how the majority of these hero vs hero battles play out.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"