This will make some fanboys very happy !

Status
Not open for further replies.
If not, the Gambit fans will kill you. They've been muching on lies for almost 8 years.

Ha ha, aint it the truth. Back in the day, wasn't he left out so that he could star in his own movie and not an X-men Movie?

Gambit should be in a X-Men movie, not Wolverine's. Can't use Gambit without Rogue in it, anyways. A small cameo would be fine, though.

Why do I feel like its deja vu again with the Gambit stuff?

Personally, I can't even really comprehend how Gambit could be excluded from 3 team X-Men movies only to end up in a Wolverine origin film.

Does anybody who makes these movies do ANY research?

It's surprising, but Gambit's only been around since, what, the nineties? Most of the other X-Men characters have been around since the sixties or atleast the eighties. He was a really popular "fad" character in the nineties, but I think his appeal is limited to a relatively small proportion of fans (young men who grew up in the 90's, IMO). Also he loses in terms of seniority to all the other X-Men who have been overlooked.

I'm sure he'll get a solo flick or a big part in a team film at some point, however. But I'd say there are plenty of other X-Men who are equally or more deserving.

Gambit should be in a X-Men movie, not Wolverine's. Can't use Gambit without Rogue in it, anyways. A small cameo would be fine, though.
Too bad Rogue got cured in the ADHD fest brought to you by Brett Hackner.

Too bad Rogue got cured in the ADHD fest brought to you by Brett Hackner.

Are you talking about the end of X-men 3? If thats the cause Magneto already started to show it at the end of the movie that he was able to move the chess piece a little. So I take that as it was temporary fix and not a permenant one. Powers are going to come back.

If there is a Gambit in the XVerse fans will want him with Rogue eventually...if the film takes place 15 years in the future, unless Gambit is like 4 in the movie, that won't work for Gambit/Rogue.

I don't see why people insist on seeing Gambit and Rogue together. The Rogue in the movies is nothing like her comic book version at all.

And the fact that she's weak, cured and in love with iceman.

I would love to see a gambit but only if it is gambit in the xmen 4 movie that is probably never going to come out anyway.

I told you so about Gambit. Now let's see who's playing Agent Zero.

So anyone still doubt me in regard to Gambit being in this movie ???

Agent Zero is also in it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"