Thor 2 dvd/bluray extras wish list

elizah72

Sidekick
Reaction score
Never too soon to be talking dvd/bluray extras, I think... and who knows maybe someone with Marvel will see this. :) so what would you like to see when Thor 2 is released on bluray and dvd?

I am an extras addict but I just don't think there has been anywhere near enough with the marvel movies. I would like...

1) more deleted scenes included!
2) more featurettes! Including a Loki featurette! There wasn't nearly enough Loki in the extras for Thor and Avengers. Pretty please?!?!?! :woot:
3) directors commentary is fine but I want to have Chris and Tom at least in on that too. Would be AWESOME. :D
4) A Thor 2 gag reel for sure!

any other requests? :yay:

Never too soon to be talking dvd/bluray extras, I think... and who knows maybe someone with Marvel will see this. :) so what would you like to see when Thor 2 is released on bluray and dvd?

I am an extras addict but I just don't think there has been anywhere near enough with the marvel movies. I would like...

1) more deleted scenes included!
2) more featurettes! Including a Loki featurette! There wasn't nearly enough Loki in the extras for Thor and Avengers. Pretty please?!?!?! :woot:
3) directors commentary is fine but I want to have Chris and Tom at least in on that too. Would be AWESOME. :D
4) A Thor 2 gag reel for sure!

any other requests? :yay:

I always like short films about the special and practical effects.

There were far too few extras on the first DVD/Blu-Ray. I agree with elizah's suggestions, especially the gag-reel and the commentary with Tom and Chris and some of the other actors. And I want more documentaries about CGI and visual effects, set decoration, costumes and props, filming in general.

an long in depth documentary about the making of the movie. We haven't had these since IM2.
and a steel book cover

an long in depth documentary about the making of the movie. We haven't had these since IM2.
and a steel book cover

I only got the one disc DVD which had only the movie and commentary. Is the making of Iron Man 2 available on the Blu-Ray also? I plan to buy the Blu-Ray, but will get the 2 Disc Iron Man 2 DVD if all the extras on that are not available on the Blu-Ray. Is the 2 Disc DVD content all available on the Blu-Ray?

There were far too few extras on the first DVD/Blu-Ray. I agree with elizah's suggestions, especially the gag-reel and the commentary with Tom and Chris and some of the other actors. And I want more documentaries about CGI and visual effects, set decoration, costumes and props, filming in general.

exactly. This is what I want

You know, I'd love to see an Easter Egg where the cast does a musical number.

Who is planning to buy the big 10 disc Phase 1 set being released in April? Supposedly there will be added extras and deleted scenes for all the films as well as some previews for the Phase 2 stuff (including Thor 2)

But it's not until April!!! :(

I just hope they don't hold off on giving us any Thor 2 official stuff until then because of that. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"