Thor: The Dark World Trailer Thread

So what does everyone think that mushroom cloud in the trailer is?

I was day dreaming about a God Blast :p

Yeah I said something silimar to this a while back and someone said it looked like cosmic cube energy. I say forget that I'm tired of MCU heroes playing second fiddle to artifacts, I want that explosion to be coming from Thor himself.

So I hope it's either a HUGE lightning based attack or a straight up God Blast, either way I'll be happy. :woot:

Always talking about strength and power levels BigThor. :p

Its okay though, after MOS I'm sure many Thor fans want action like that...

I was only reassuring someone else who wants to see big scale action, I wasn't just saying it to say it.

Really really good trailer, second best of the year so far behind Man of Steel (that'll take some beating).

Which Man of Steel trailer? The 3rd one other the 2nd one because I say this trailer is on par with the 2nd mOS trailer.

But it also wasn't like her slap sent him flying across the room. A slight head turn is about what you'd expect from a slap.

Well, when Bella punched Jake in Eclipse, she broke her hand and Jake didn’t move at all,, and he is only a werewolf,, a god should be much much stronger, Jane’s hand should had been broken easily,,

^And you may have just negated your whole argument by invoking you know what.

That there cloud.... That's Mjolnir going boom :cwink:

Well, when Bella punched Jake in Eclipse, she broke her hand and Jake didn’t move at all,, and he is only a werewolf,, a god should be much much stronger, Jane’s hand should had been broken easily,,

HEADLINE NEWS ***Jake the werewolf confirmed more powerful than Marvel's Loki - Marvel fans rioting***

Honestly, his head turned. Who cares lol.

It doesn't matter. We know Loki is durable. We know he is powerful. We know he is an Asgardian. We know the slap made him laugh. So...who cares lol

It's not the force behind it, it's the meaning. The fact that Jane, a ****ing human had the gall to slap a supernatural being without giving a **** is the point.

I'm liking that the trailer focuses a lot on Thor & Loki with Jane being an addition focus.

I have seen some stupidly pointless debates before but holy crap.

It's not the force behind it, it's the meaning. The fact that Jane, a ****ing human had the gall to slap a supernatural being without giving a **** is the point.

She wanted to do it..Thor was there, she got sassy, and all it did was amuse Loki, so again, "whooooooo cares" lol

To each their own, I know it obviously is bothering people, I just really can't understand why. I get what you are saying, but I really could care less that she did it.

Yeah, I know...I was saying that is what some of these gripes are basically trying to say. Facetious on my part.

Odin gave Jane god powers in the comics, maybe she has something similar here.

Yeah, I know...I was saying that is what some of these gripes are basically trying to say. Facetious on my part.

Yeah, agreed. I just think it's not a big deal, and think they shouldn't let it bother them. It's such a minuscule thing.

Yeah I said something silimar to this a while back and someone said it looked like cosmic cube energy. I say forget that I'm tired of MCU heroes playing second fiddle to artifacts, I want that explosion to be coming from Thor himself.

So I hope it's either a HUGE lightning based attack or a straight up God Blast, either way I'll be happy. :woot:
The color really makes me think it is cosmic cube energy. I know what you want, but I was just basing my opinion on the look. :yay:

She wanted to do it..Thor was there, she got sassy, and all it did was amuse Loki, so again, "whooooooo cares" lol

To each their own, I know it obviously is bothering people, I just really can't understand why. I get what you are saying, but I really could care less that she did it.
Do you mean couldn't care less? And that is the thing, different people look and read differently into different things.

It just looks weird considering what we know about the Asgardians. About Loki. Bullets didn't move the man. Not a huge deal imo, but it does look odd and out of place.

Last edited:
Odin gave Jane god powers in the comics, maybe she has something similar here.
:woot: Maybe Jaine will pull a Pepper Potts and use Mjolnir to defeat Malekith or Kurse. :oldrazz:
198981-174531-jane-foster.jpg

Pepper was a badass in IM 3 (stupid Killain), I'd have no problem with Jane kicking some ass, even Frigga gets to fight.

ZOMG and we all know Twilight is a flawless authority on such matters so clearly Marvel has seriously screwed up!!!!!!!!! DARN IT FIEGE FIRST THAT MANDARIN CRAP AND NOW YOU CAN'T EVEN GET TWILIGHT PHYSICS RIGHT?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? :cmad::cmad::cmad:

:woot: Maybe Jaine will pull a Pepper Potts and use Mjolnir to defeat Malekith or Kurse. :oldrazz:

Oh my God please no nobody wants to see Thor's shrieking girlfriend flying around hammering dark elves - someposterwhosnamenobodyremembersandisn'timportantanyway

That there cloud.... That's Mjolnir going boom :cwink:

That's what I'm thinking, hell that's what I'm praying it is because that would be SWEET! :woot:

The color really makes me think it is cosmic cube energy. I know what you want, but I was just basing my opinion on the look. :yay:

Yeah I understand, I didn't mean to come off offensively it does resemble cosmic cube energy so that's reasonable. It just look like there were some lightning sparks in the clouds that spread during the explosion, so it could be lightning as well.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"