The Warriors 3 Thread of T:TDW

Asgardians Assemble ...

Screenshot2012-11-30at60712AM.png

Screenshot2012-11-30at50453PM.png

Yeah I was wondering if he would actually reprised Hogun.

Jaimie Alexander is back in London apparently, per her twitter account. She #ForAsgard LOL

lol Man I wanna see them together! lol

I am interested in knowing more about each of the Warriors Three. There's not much on the Marvel Wikia about them. I'm hoping knowledgeable members can help me!

I had an exchange with BigThor (apparently in one of the other threads, since I don't see it here) in which he confirmed that Hogun is a master tactician. I gather the other two are not. Do they have areas of combat in which they are especially strong?

The Wikia says that Fandral is a master swordsman. Does he only use that weapon?
For Hogun, it says he prefers the mace. But it sounds like perhaps he uses other weapons.
Have we seen them use other weapons?

I know that Volstagg has a wife and quite a brood (judging by the November, 2012 _Journey into Mystery_). That would make the deleted scene from Thor1, in which he retrieves a ball for a kid, particularly fitting.
I have the impression that Hogun is not originally from Asgard. What is known about his home? Have we met anyone else from his home in any of the books?

What else is known about the characters' personal lives?

Aside from Grim, Dashing, and Stout, how would you describe them? What are their personalities like? We get a glimpse of each one in the movies, but not much.

Thanks!

I feel like this might get a bit more appreciation in there than in the News thread so...

Volstagg and his unwieldy brood are coming to a theatre near you in Nov. :)

tumblr_mfork5trLG1rjavnlo1_1280.jpg

I feel like this might get a bit more appreciation in there than in the News thread so...

Volstagg and his unwieldy brood are coming to a theatre near you in Nov. :)

I like how warm he is toward his family! I suspect they won't have the two adopted kids in the mix, though.

He's really good in the Kid Loki Journey into Mystery stuff, and I hope they have his wife in it, certainly they should, dying to see that. They are cute together. Such as below, he's telling a story of his exploits to the children, when this happens. LOL...

tumblr_mbx655D7Pq1r4p6zyo1_500.jpg

She gets a bit jealous apparently. LOL

this one is really really cute too...

tumblr_ltyb4z9wI61qael6bo1_1280.jpg

He's really good in the Kid Loki Journey into Mystery stuff, and I hope they have his wife in it, certainly they should, dying to see that. They are cute together. Such as below, he's telling a story of his exploits to the children, when this happens. LOL...

<deleted>

She gets a bit jealous apparently. LOL
Well, Volstagg habitually retells the story in a way that favors the portrayal of Volstagg. My read on the exchange is that Gudrun is calling him out on his exaggerations. (and perhaps also to remind him to keep the story family-friendly)

I also hope they include her!

tumblr_mhyzd1TZcV1qhaawwo1_500.gif

I like how Hogun's smile is making this kind of weird "my mouth is not used too making this shape" face. ;)

tumblr_mhyzd1TZcV1qhaawwo1_500.gif

I like how Hogun's smile is making this kind of weird "my mouth is not used too making this shape" face. ;)

I'd start wondering if they were refugees from Comic con.

still nothing wrong with it, fat people need lovin' too. :p

So it turns out the Marauders battle takes place in in Vanaheim home of Hogun

Gotta say Volstag is looking pretty hot in this movie. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"