World Thor Toys

knew i should've held off on buying a thor til the helmet one came

I think I read that Wave 2 hits in May shortly after the release of the Cap figures, which is May 11th.

i keep holding out hope that they'll come out early...

Same here. But it seems like most second waves don't come out until after the movie has premiered in America.

Well, with TIH and both Iron Man flicks anyway. Can't remember how far out the Spidey figures came out for part 3.

103_0133sml.jpg

103_0137sml.jpg

103_0139sml.jpg

No date yet one, I keep checking the site and they just have a Thor coming soon.

lol 7-11's have a BlueThunder Slurpee named for the Thor movie. I THINK it's blue mountain dew tho.

lol 7-11's have a BlueThunder Slurpee named for the Thor movie.

That flavor is great! It's raspberry and tangerine. All it needed was some Tequilla and then you have a real party.

Little bit more back on topic, I hope we see some pics of the Thor kids meal toys soon. I'm a sucker for those.

for those interested,the DST figures are out now....got the shipping notice for my set today,scheduled for delivery tomorrow...i'll post pics when they arrive...

dammit!

UPS had a scheduled delivery date for today....but the actual shipment info is still at electronic billing info received....:cmad:

Where are the toys on the homepage? I cannot find them! :-)
Would be great if someone could help me! Thanks!

P.s.! In 25 hours I will see Thor in Germany! :D

You mean pictures here Mexx?

BK toys for those of you who can't get onto the site
bkthor01.jpg

bkthor02.jpg

bkthor03.jpg

Thank you Vartha! Disgusting toys! Only the Thor and Destroyer looks ok! Damn! I was looking forward to these! :-(

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"