World Thor Toys

What size are these? Are they from Hasbro or Diamond Select?
Those are Hasbro, I think those are the 3 3/34. The second wave that's due out.

Diamond doesn't have a Destroyer coming out that I'm aware of.

About 3 Days until the movie, and I just really want Wave 2, I keep seeing more TV spots and I ask...where's my Destroyer??!?

I like it. He an Odin only ship one each per carton so if you really want one and see it grab it.
Heh the tiny Thor's look bizarre too. the 10 inch looks fine.

i figured i would change my mind later, the pics i've seen recently look great
lucky i did the old fashioned "hide it behind the toys that don't sell" trick :awesome:

Those are Hasbro, I think those are the 3 3/34. The second wave that's due out.

Diamond doesn't have a Destroyer coming out that I'm aware of.

Know when and where they are due out? Who might have them first?

Thor-Premium-Format-Figure-3_1304469416.jpg

224761_10150198224443390_793953389_6809996_3801298_n.jpg

starting to build a little thor display
still haven't cleared the shelf out but there's thor and loki from the hasbro line, and destroyer, loki, thor from the hungry jacks (our burger king) kid's meals

still need to pick up odin, a nerf hammer and the helmet

Are those pvc's to the far right DF? I hadn't seen those yet.

nah, they're just happy meal style bag danglers or whatever they call them
they look better than what they usually come out with, the photos don't really do them justice the loki one has an insane amount of detail

wish the destroyer one was taller than the hasbro figures, if it was i'd buy a 2nd one but he's about the same height but he's bigger than the loki and thor on the right which is good

Hey who has the Comics from the BK site? I have #2 so far.

Last edited:
I did a review of the Marvel Select Loki yesterday. Thought I'd share :yay:

I LOVE IT!
Nice Review Nacho! I'm trying to get my Daughter and Son interested in the Collectible figures too. heh Both are around your age 17 and 14.

I got the Thor Select so far out that set, only saved the tax buying it at the Comic shop, but, I think it looks the Hasbro 10 inch of Thor looks more like Chris than the Select does.
The Select Thor's joints seem to be alittle more stiff than your Loki tho. :(

nah, they're just happy meal style bag danglers or whatever they call them
they look better than what they usually come out with, the photos don't really do them justice the loki one has an insane amount of detail

wish the destroyer one was taller than the hasbro figures, if it was i'd buy a 2nd one but he's about the same height but he's bigger than the loki and thor on the right which is good
I haven't seen those, do you ask for them at BK?

Nice Review Nacho! I'm trying to get my Daughter and Son interested in the Collectible figures too. heh Both are around your age 17 and 14.

I got the Thor Select so far out that set, only saved the tax buying it at the Comic shop, but, I think it looks the Hasbro 10 inch of Thor looks more like Chris than the Select does.
The Select Thor's joints seem to be alittle more stiff than your Loki tho. :(

Thanks Vartha! I bet if they're like me, they will crave collectibles every time they see superhero movies. I agree that the 10-in Thor looks much more like Chris than the Select version. Based on the two Select figures I have, the joints seem to be stiff in general. I couldn't really move Loki's head in the video because it was so stiff.

The head on the Thor Select is the easiest thing to move lol well the elbows aren't bad and the feet aren't bad.
My Daughter just loves the Bat-Man movies but she's not too much into comics, but she does read alot of different books, from Potter to twilight, even Lord of the rings!
My son's not so much a reader, but loves the games and Movies I love. lol

LOTR! Impressive...I only got through Hobbit and that was in middle school :p
I'm sure they'll follow in your footsteps and get into collecting. I only caught the collecting bug when I was 15 and it started off with LEGO sets.

She wanted to try to read the Silmarillion and borrowed a friend of hers, hehe she gave up. Tho I've been working on it off and on for awhile and I'm only on page 70. :D

The Silmarilion?!?!?

Wow, that's an tall order, even for advanced readers, since it's written more like a dry history book than like a fantasy novel. I am a big Tolkien fan, but I have to admit that the guy was simply a mediocre writer who had a great story to tell, and did so as best he could.

Try The Deed of Paksenarrion (by Elizabeth Moon) or The Novels of Tiger and Del (by Jennifer Roberson), both solid fantasy stories with strong female characters, and both written in a very accessible style.

Oh, and to stay on topic, I too brought several of the Thor Lightning Hammers to work, so I could terrorize my co-workers, a very neat toy.

T

I haven't seen those, do you ask for them at BK?

we have them at the australian equivilent of burger king, They are almost the same. It's just that Burger King originated from America and Hungry Jack's is a franchisee of Burger King that originated from Australia.

similar but different, cause we got those 3 where as apparently burger king has different thor toys

The Silmarilion?!?!?

Wow, that's an tall order, even for advanced readers, since it's written more like a dry history book than like a fantasy novel. I am a big Tolkien fan, but I have to admit that the guy was simply a mediocre writer who had a great story to tell, and did so as best he could.

Try The Deed of Paksenarrion (by Elizabeth Moon) or The Novels of Tiger and Del (by Jennifer Roberson), both solid fantasy stories with strong female characters, and both written in a very accessible style.

Oh, and to stay on topic, I too brought several of the Thor Lightning Hammers to work, so I could terrorize my co-workers, a very neat toy.

T
lol it's only a fair fight if THEY have the hammer too!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"