Thread for Nintendo Characters (drawings, fan art, games, ect.)

Reaction score
This thread is primarily for nintendo fans to post drawing or fan art of their favorite nintendo characters. But hey if your not much of an artist you can use this thread to discuss upcoming nintendo games, etc.

I hope everyone can have fun with this thread

Here is a drawing of Yoshi I did a while ago on paint

yoshi2.jpg

thats hilarious...:woot:

finally someone replies to my thread.

what did you think of my yoshi?

Well, the fact we've seen it 100 times before leads us to believe it's not yours.

What do you mean I created this a couple of years ago?

Sorry I havent posted anything in a while. I have been out of town... computerless. Anyways here is something i drew on paint last year.

marioandwario.jpg

Comments...:woot:

Sorry I havent posted anything in a while. I have been out of town... computerless. Anyways here is something i drew on paint last year.

marioandwario.jpg

Comments...:woot:

I think this is really good.:up::up: It almost looks like the actual characters. Thats really good for it to have been done on paint. How long did it take you to do this?

thanks for your comment. My mario and wario pic actually took me about half a year to do. but i didnt work on it constantly. I actually entered it into a tech. fair contest and got first place in the drawing category. Alot of people dont think i really drew it but honestly... i did. Its one of my works im most proud of

Im glad you like them both and I cant wait to see your attempt at a real life nintendo character:woot:

thank it didn't take me that long. Someone told me i forgot the arms. oops. oh well, like i give a poop.

This thread is primarily for nintendo fans to post drawing or fan art of their favorite nintendo characters. But hey if your not much of an artist you can use this thread to discuss upcoming nintendo games, etc.

I hope everyone can have fun with this thread

Here is a drawing of Yoshi I did a while ago on paint

yoshi2.jpg

This looks great. It almost looks 3d. You did excellent shading!! :up::up:

Excellent job indeed. Can't believe those drawings were done in paint.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"