Thread for Nintendo Characters (drawings, fan art, games, ect.)

you should post your toad from your art thread in here:yay:

yeah, thanks for reminding me... ive been meaning to.

here is my toad... something similar to my mario and wario and yoshi pics. Im pretty proud of how it turned out:

toad.jpg

Dude, those are nasty. They look like they could actually be promo art for a cell-shaded Mario game.

Dude, those are nasty. They look like they could actually be promo art for a cell-shaded Mario game.

thanks, my favorite is the toad and mario. i think i could have done better on yoshi. but im glad you think they are cool.

you need to do some more stuff like that:woot:

im thinking on doing a luigi some time... but characters like him (mario and wario) are really rime consuming

toad was the easiest one ive ever done though it still took me about three days.

you never know though i might start working on one soon.

but you know, this thread isnt only for me...feel free to try something yourself. and like i ssaid on the first post, you can also use this thread to discuss upcoming games, characters, ect.) Its just primarily for nintendo art.

awesome thread... im working on a Castlevania pic for this month's fanart contest... I'll be sure to post it here, when im FINALLY done.

cool, cant wait to see it. im working on something as well for the contest.

Im thinking of doing someting in the style of my other mario drawings...but better:woot:

they're all pretty sweet thus far! cant wait to see what you come up with.

yeah, thanks for reminding me... ive been meaning to.

here is my toad... something similar to my mario and wario and yoshi pics. Im pretty proud of how it turned out:

toad.jpg
Are you drawing over pictures as your doing these?

Are you drawing over pictures as your doing these?

i know it may look that way, but im not. it just takes patience, time, and skill. most of them take me forever to do. but im honestly not tracing over them. im working on another drawing like those for this months contest, and im creating part of the pose by myself so its not gonna look like a copy. then you'll be able to tell that im really drawing them out and not tracing.

i guess i'll take the question as a compliment:woot:

i know it may look that way, but im not. it just takes patience, time, and skill. most of them take me forever to do. but im honestly not tracing over them. im working on another drawing like those for this months contest, and im creating part of the pose by myself so its not gonna look like a copy. then you'll be able to tell that im really drawing them out and not tracing.

i guess i'll take the question as a compliment:woot:
Oh, Ok, because I was looking at these...

toad.jpg

yoshi.jpg

And they look stupidily similar...

he already said that he does look at things but he doesnt copy them. I still think they are good even though he looked at something

Oh, Ok, because I was looking at these...

toad.jpg

yoshi.jpg

And they look stupidily similar...

yeah, i never said that i came up with them myself and i know you didnt say that either. but i did not draw over them or trace them in any way. just wait for the one im working on.

Like many others, my fanart contest entry from this month falls under the theme of this thread...

Based on the 'Castlevainia' NES games:

castlevania.jpg

Let me know what you think!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"