Thunderbolts 100

HR-PUFF&STUFF

Sidekick
Reaction score
what did you think of Zemo killing Genis?

eventhough we know that he will make a come back soon.

i don't think that i have spoilded anytihng seeing as your the only person that s come here.

HR-PUFF&STUFF said:
i don't think that i have spoilded anytihng seeing as your the only person that s come here.

Just put the damn thing is spoiler tags.

I had a problem with Songbird's drastic personality change which seemed to come out of left field, but the book was awesome, really glad that
Genis is dead, he had absolutley no place on the Thunderbolts roster, and his "photon" costume was extremely lame

I'm just wondering how they're going to set up the roster now

Mach IV
Zemo
Songbird
Radioactive Man
Swordsman
Moonstone
Blackout
Fixer
Joystick
Blizzard
Atlas
The Smuggler
Speed Demon
Man Killer
Nighthawk

are you happy now cyclops?

also i want to know whats going to happen with zemo and iron man. they were seen shakeing hands in the glimps of the futre from i think ish. 98 or 99.

HR-PUFF&STUFF said:
are you happy now cyclops?

also i want to know whats going to happen with zemo and iron man. they were seen shakeing hands in the glimps of the futre from i think ish. 98 or 99.

Theyre going to join forces during Civil War......complete guess.:confused:

Darthphere said:
Theyre going to join forces during Civil War......complete guess.:confused:
sounds like a guess, but this war thing just sounds way to iffy for me, like most things from marvel right now.

HR-PUFF&STUFF said:
sounds like a guess, but this war thing just sounds way to iffy for me, like most things from marvel right now.

Oddly its one of the things im excited about. Marvel looks like its going to have a great year if they execute all these things.

Whats gonna happen with the Squadren Sinister it seems as if Zemo is also being controlled it kinda hints towards that in issue 16/97

Thunderbolts controlled by Purple Man

Purple Man controlled by Zemo

Zemo controlled by The Grandmaster

supermarvelman said:
Whats gonna happen with the Squadren Sinister it seems as if Zemo is also being controlled it kinda hints towards that in issue 16/97

Thunderbolts controlled by Purple Man

Purple Man controlled by Zemo

Zemo controlled by The Grandmaster
does Zemo have the stones to stand up to The Grandmaster?

I hope NightHawk eventually sides with the Squadren

I'd like to see Skrullian Skymaster

??? Huh. Someone mentioned Blackout and the Smuggler... Dammit, Nicieza.
Can't the dead stay dead, ever?

...Um, how was Genis killed? I mean it should be pretty hard..

is anybody as happy as me that the Squad is back
and that Hyperion isnt just a clone or copy, he is a real Hyperion from a universe that was destroyed by Genis, so he is the real deal he wont be desintigrating

Cause he was part of the Thunderbolts, Squadren Sinister
do you want me to start a new tread all about Speed Demon
some of you guys are so anal about stuff your damned if you do and your damned if you dont
He was probably the Thunderbolts best member since the restart

supermarvelman said:
Cause he was part of the Thunderbolts
but it has nothing to do with the ish that is out now that the thread is about. if i didn't know any better i would say that you are spamming this thread.

so if you want to know who is faster make your own thread and ask your question there.

thank you.

like i said your damned if you do and your damned if you dont
A tread for a simple question
Somebody just like you would be on my case about starting a tread for a simple question or they would tell me there is already a Thunderbolts thread.
What have you even added to your own thread? Except some responces to my questions and statments.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"