Question about New Avengers and Thunderbolts

JewishHobbit

Avenger
Reaction score
I had read New Thunderbolts for the first 8 or 9 issues but stopped due to lack of funds. When I stopped, Carol Danvers and Hank Pym had teamed with Zemo to have the Thunderbolts attack the New Avengers. Now Carol and Hank are working with the New Avengers (mostly Carol) and I was wondering what happened as a result of that New Thunderbolts storyline. Why were they against the New Avengers and what's happened to put them on the same page again?

the fight with the T-Bolts was just a way of getting the avengers out of the tower so that they could bug it to find out what they were up to. and the T-Bolts were forced to do it.

Oh okay. So no big betrayal or anything like that? Cool, thanks!

Well, it was still a betrayal on Carol and Pym's part. Tony mentioned it in the last issue of T-Bolts when they were meeting with Zemo and the T-Bolts to tell them they're part in the SHRA round up. But he kinda just passed it off as a wake up call for the Avengers that the government wasn't messing around with them.

So basically it was a betrayal that was never followed up on and had no impact whatsoever.

Basically. And it had ALOT of potential, I'm just hoping they follow up on it.

i can't remmber did Joystick let spider-woman kick her ass? because if she is fast enough to take down the whizzer then she should have no problem with SW.

No, I remember that she just thoroughly got spanked.

Joystick is smarter than she looks..and I wouldnt underestimate her trixsyness.

Aside from that fight they had kind of sucked. Apparently Photon, who has this whole dimensional shift power, can EASILY lock on, suck energy from, and shunt Sentry, a person who's atomic structure isn't stable or completely inside of one time frame, at any given moment. But he has a problem with Hyperion simply because he's gone through dimensional transportation some time in the past. This is after Photon shifted the New Avengers into another dimension, and then within an hour (tops) shunted them all back home.

HR-PUFF&STUFF said:
i can't remmber did Joystick let spider-woman kick her ass? because if she is fast enough to take down the whizzer then she should have no problem with SW.

Spider-Woman mopped the floor with Joystick, but that was before Joystick's recent power upgrade, which she used against Speed Demon...

CaptainStacy said:
Spider-Woman mopped the floor with Joystick, but that was before Joystick's recent power upgrade, which she used against Speed Demon...
ok so she did get the power upgrade, i wouldn't mind seeing her rematch with Spider-Woman maybe in CW?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"