Thunderbolts 100

Discussion in 'Marvel Comics' started by HR-PUFF&STUFF, Mar 9, 2006.

1. supermarvelman Registered

So is Mach IV, Blizzard etc ... all back together with Songbird, Atlas etc...

2. Citizen_Kaine Registered

Songbird seems to have been screwing around with Zemo for a while now, which is one of the reasons that I feel that Mach IV is gonna have some major issues regarding the team now. Abe is practically the only person on the team who truly desires redemption which is why I'm sure it'll be him to finally return and bring the team back to their roots in later issues. For now it seams the Zemo/Songbird team is gonna consist of

Zemo
    Songbird
    Joystick
    Atlas
    Smuggler
    Fixer

Moonstone and Blackout are simply puppets right now, which is gonna cause the **** to hit the fan when the strings are inevitably cut

There is no way Abe is gonna stay on the team, now that he knows what his former Beau did / is doing, plus as I said earlier he desires redemption, something the T-Bolts are extremely far from right now.

Blizzard is one of my wild cards, he got fired because of Melissa and returned cause of Abe, so there might be some sense of loyalty there.

Radioactive Man was very very outspoken against Zemo last issue so I'm also betting he'll leave.

Fixer is also a wildcard due to his casual nature and style, however he has always been on the team when Zemo's there so I'm betting he'll stay

Man Killer is simply a merc, this was a one shot deal for her

And finally Nighthawk after the way he was treated last issue, and the fact that the team killed a guy in front of him will probably peace, there is no way a goody goody like Nighthawk is gonna let Zemo own him.

3. Citizen_Kaine Registered

And the line up I stated above seems more fitting for there subesequent role in Civil War which is that of a
    Hero Hunting Team, catching those who have not registered

4. supermarvelman Registered

Maybe Nighthawk will join up with the Squad

5. TheCorpulent1 SHAZAM!

That's really what the T-Bolts are doing post-CW? Bleh. :(

6. supermarvelman Registered

I think thats a good idea, but Zemo shaking Ironmans had on the cover seems to go against that.

7. GOODT!MES The Last Fan

Iron Man's pro-registration.

BTW, Peter loses his secret identity.

8. Unthinkable Registered

Could someone post the page of Genis' death because it doesn't make sense that he died from getting cut up... When he has taken blows from King Thor, shot himself in the head, etc. and gotten back up, usually with ease. :o

9. supermarvelman Registered

Isnt it funny that the group of former villians are gonna be pretty much hunting down outlaw superhumans. In the newest issue of ASM Ironman seemed against the reg. but I'm not saying that he is obviously he changes his mind.

If Pete loses his secret ident, good idea.

10. GOODT!MES The Last Fan

In a Fantastic Four preview I saw at Popcultureshock, Iron Man suggested to the Illuminati that they all march down to Washington and register. Also, if you look at the Spider-man synopsises, they talk about "no turning back" after "difficult decisions" with "future ramifications". Pretty much all dead giveaways.

11. Citizen_Kaine Registered

It wasn't exactly getting "cut" up, Zemo just created portals around an through Genis, seperating each body part and sending them to different dimensions

12. supermarvelman Registered

Good cause they need to do something better with Genis, so until they figure something out, like a decent looking costume, let him stay that way.

13. supermarvelman Registered

Thunderbolts vs Brotherhood

14. supermarvelman Registered

That would be a cool story arc for the Thunderbolts to have to take down the Brotherhood of Evil Mutants

15. supermarvelman Registered

Did Speed Demon lose all of his power?

16. HR-PUFF&STUFF Registered

looks like it.

17. supermarvelman Registered

That sucks, he better get them back once his legs heal up.