TIH vs. Ang Lee's Hulk

On another note, Happy New Year to you as well, I am fine as always, how the hell are you? Long time no type! Ha ha, hope all is well.

I lurk mostly, checking in to catch up on any news. Looking forward to IM3, Cap II & Thor II.

I'm surprised you are not completely shocked by my admittance that ,from a movie standpoint HULK was better than TIH. Me hater of everything Ang:cwink: admitting that I think it was better than TIH. I yes I did look and Hell has not frozen over. :woot:

I lurk mostly, checking in to catch up on any news. Looking forward to IM3, Cap II & Thor II.

I am off work at the moment so SSH, Movies, TV Shows, Football (or Soccer for the americans) and going the pub have kept me sane! Generally dont post as much as I used to though.

I'm surprised you are not completely shocked by my admittance that ,from a movie standpoint HULK was better than TIH. Me hater of everything Ang:cwink: admitting that I think it was better than TIH. I yes I did look and Hell has not frozen over. :woot:

I didnt display any shock because I knew you felt this way all along, all this time you really loved the Ang Hulk movie, it showed in how much you pretended to hate it :cwink: :woot:.

I liked them both for different reasons, but I'd say 03 was "MY" movie Hulk, the one that comes to mind first when I think of the character

Last edited:
I don't even consider TIH a reboot. Besides the few tweaks they made to the "Sum Up the Origin" Opening Credits, it could almost play as a direct sequel.

Not even close. Not with the vast, near unrecognizable changes to Ross' character, and the fact that his changed origin actually continues to matter in the rest of the story.

Lol hi Hmarrs.

nope, not hmarrs but riderishot i've been summon here to witness unnessasary debate on foolishness so i waited for you to show-up now that you re-appeared
my question is: why are you attacking personal opinions??? I grant you ang lee hulk was ok to the few who like it, but dont pre-judge people who don't.
why do people waste time and thought to bagger others opinion?? as i said before parker wayne : ang lee hulk sucks now what the hell your going to do about it?? jack not a damn thing but fill this thread with more hot-air from your back-side. can't stand it when online fanatic debate on stupidity

p.s. everyone has a RIGHT to his or her PERSONAL OPINION logic,dumb,agreeable or not therefore freedom of speech apply.
moving right along
in todays news AVENGERS 2 is set for 2015 "winter soldier" 2014 in the movie BUCKY BARNES will become the new CAPTAIN AMERICA after killing steve rodgers
details @ 11

Last edited:
By the way Hmarrs, I'm not a fan of the Ang Lee movie so you can stop using a second account to troll me.

oops,must have missed this one my bad. this is RIDERISHOT originally HOTRIDER12
I see hmarrs invited you to our group "hmarrs-rider"

forget my previous posting parker wayne as you can see got hmarrs back,

Hulk himself (aside from the size thing) is almost identical to his comic counterpart in terms of personality and abilities. Plus the desert scene is probably the best action scene of any comic film ever.

Give me a break.

Apart from it being pretty underwhelming- hulk smashes a couple of tanks and choppers big deal, he does not even seem to have Hulk's true strength level. Instead he is under-powered. You can clearly see Hulk struggling to lift the cannon section of a tank above his head and when the other tank blasts him he falls over.

Compare that to the actual greatest ever action scene of a comic film- Avengers Manhattan battle when Hulk kills a chitauri worm with one punch. Much more like it.

^Are forgetting Hulk throwing a tank across the desert? A tank that weighs 70 tons for that matter? Not to mention ripping a huge rock that was attached to another huge rock and throwing that good way in the final battle as well?

Hulk in Avengers was awesome, but really strength wise the only impressive thing he did was stop one of the Juggernauts almost dead with one punch. Hulk in Ang's movie had more feats of strength (though admittedly not as impressive) and for that matter, endurance, he survived a whole mountain range falling on top of him, powerful bombs landing right next to him and falling back to Earth from the stratosphere.

why do people waste time and thought to bagger others opinion?? as i said before parker wayne : ang lee hulk sucks now what the hell your going to do about it?? jack not a damn thing but fill this thread with more hot-air from your back-side. can't stand it when online fanatic debate on stupidity

Nothing, because if you actually read the thread you'll see that I agree.

I watched both over the past couple days and was bored by both, for totally different reasons...

Nothing, because if you actually read the thread you'll see that I agree.

glad to hear that PARKER WAYNE my bad, sorry.

I was summon here thought hmarrs was having a problem he has 15 online superherohype friends if need be. we have been on this site for years made a pleage at anytime one need assistance we all support the other.

sorry, parker wayne we are friendly group of people all is welcome to join our group we mainly talk about super hero's, life situation,women,cars,illuminati,God,try to figure out and answer life questions why??. have a better understanding "where do we fit in" as a human race as a man. and how do you escape from the illuminati clucthes.

Last edited:
As far as I am concerned Anghulk is still the worst movie I have ever seen and the worst experience watching a film at theatrers by quite a long road.

TIH left mucho amounts of room to improve but at least it didn't put me into a funk for the rest of the summer.

from MOVIEINSIDER.com
in 2015 a new untitle HULK movie will be released. mark ruffalo still Bruce banner . in this Hulk movie THE LEADER is not the villain, rumor is the script is base off "PLANET HULK".... heck i rather see THE LEADER instead.

Last edited:
Even more than The Dark Knight? :wow:

Oh, most definitely. I've seen many movies worse than TDK. TDK after all is a Batman film and if they crank out a bad one,...well I really never cared much about the character in the first place. But Hulk has been my #1 forever so naturally it's gonna piss me off more when they make a god-awful movie about him. That it happened on his 1st movie made it even more terrible.

At least I can console myself that my #2 all time favorite got the goods down on his 1st movie.

from MOVIEINSIDER.com
in 2015 a new untitle HULK movie will be released. mark ruffalo still Bruce banner . in this Hulk movie THE LEADER is not the villain, rumor is the script is base off "PLANET HULK".... heck i rather see THE LEADER instead.

We all would like to see The Leader done right, I think.

I would imagine so. I always wanted to see him build an Adaptoid to fight Hulk:

2h88dps.jpg

from MOVIEINSIDER.com

Planet Hulk would just be another Hulk movie mess.

Sup,Rider?

I don't see why everyone loves planet hulk, it was a mediocre story but a fairly good animated movie, and I don't care to see a Hulk movie wasted on that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"