Time Warner is screwing me

Binker

Superhero
Reaction score
The bill came today and its over $400. Why? Well its a double payment and we already knew about that. But we didn't expect it to come now as we thought it would come later. And they want it in THREE BUSINESS DAYS. This is all wrong. And sadly, it looks liek I have to cancel.

This is really making me sad and mad. I love my cable and I don't want it to go. And why three business day?! And the bill lists my next billing dates BEFORE it even started. Why is this happening to me? We're already trying to think of something and if we don't come up with a siluation by Monday night, I guess cable goes bye-bye.

What do you think I should do? Keep in mind: with Time Warner I have cable and Powerlink (I think its Road Runner now). And the other thing I have for my computer is AOL. We're thinking of getting either Dish Network or DirecTV (unless they happen to be the same).

I don't know; what should I do, guys?

Binker said:
The bill came today and its over $400. Why? Well its a double payment and we already knew about that. But we didn't expect it to come now as we thought it would come later. And they want it in THREE BUSINESS DAYS. This is all wrong. And sadly, it looks liek I have to cancel.

This is really making me sad and mad. I love my cable and I don't want it to go. And why three business day?! And the bill lists my next billing dates BEFORE it even started. Why is this happening to me? We're already trying to think of something and if we don't come up with a siluation by Monday night, I guess cable goes bye-bye.

What do you think I should do? Keep in mind: with Time Warner I have cable and Powerlink (I think its Road Runner now). And the other thing I have for my computer is AOL. We're thinking of getting either Dish Network or DirecTV (unless they happen to be the same).

I don't know; what should I do, guys?

Ditch the cable part...keep Road Runner...and go Dish or Direct.

You should definitely call them. But don't be surprised if they leave you on the line for a long period of time.

Its expected.

Last time we called them, they said that the Ultimate Pack was the best and what we wanted to take out, which we do not watch, would cost more.

Does that sound right?

Crappy Corporate Conglomerates of Capitalism!

Dam the man! Save the Empire!

If there was a good alternative to Cable internet (No DSL doesn't count, I have had it before and did not like it), I would switch over to Dish Network in a heartbeat. Maybe its different with other cable companies but I use Charter (only game in town) and you have to get cable tv if you want cable internet.

money makes the world go round :up:

..that's ****ing bulls**t, it's science that makes the world go round :o

I hate companies like that.

digital cable quality really sucks. I don't see how you can love it. Directv is looks like hdtv in comparison.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"