Superman Returns Time Warner says SR "performed strongly"...

3 Dev Adam said:
Updated, well, d'oh, it's to be expected.

Improved... how? SFX-wise? Acting-wise? Plot-wise?
3 Dev Adam,

No you're right i saw the light thanks to you . it's a rehash of STM ... except that it is not the case imo.

You just can't see it?let me formulate it again ..you just can't accept and respect that some people saw the movie differently than you? well that's your choice .I have no aswers to offer you about what you're asking?

Oh yes, i could devellop what i saw for pages, and i did it with people who were a little more humble.. but with you ,at least for the moment ,it's a waste of time: you don't wan't to have an exchange ,but enforce your opinion.

Now , you will excuse me , now that we clarified all that , i'm gonna left you in your convictions . ;)

ps:Sorry that you didn't get thet Superman that you wanted.

Well, a lot of people didn't get any Superman at all in SR.

3 Dev Adam said:
Well, a lot of people didn't get any Superman at all in SR.
And a lot of people did , so what's your point?

Superman & V Help WB Intl. Pass $1B Mark
Source: Variety
November 9, 2006

Warner Bros. Intl. has crossed the $1 billion mark in foreign grosses for the sixth year in a row, reports Variety.

The studio announced Thursday it had hit the milestone, led by Superman Returns ($191 million), "Poseidon" ($121 million), "The Lake House" ($63 million) and V For Vendetta ($62 million).

The division also saw $72 million this year from 2005 release "Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire" and $76 million in France from comedy sequel "Les Bronzes Amis Pour La Vie," the fourth biggest film in terms of admissions for that territory.
:cwink:

Maze said:
And a lot of people did , so what's your point?

That a lot of people did and a lot of people didn't, and the ones who did will argue with the ones who didn't, just like the ones who didn't will argue with the ones who did, till the end of times.

3 Dev Adam said:
That a lot of people did and a lot of people didn't, and the ones who did will argue with the ones who didn't, just like the ones who didn't will argue with the ones who did, till the end of times.
We are in agreement :woot:

Take some time off and try to relax, Maze.
You sound way too bitter to the ones that didn't like SR and want to enforce their opinions.

Kabuki_Jo said:
Take some time off and try to relax, Maze.
You sound way too bitter to the ones that didn't like SR and want to enforce their opinions.
Well , i was a little annoy , but you know it's not a big deal,i am actually feeling fine Kabuki :)

But thanks :)

On the other hands ,from what i've read some times ago , you seem actually bitter and depressed ..i hope that you feel better :o :yay:

AVEITWITHJAMON said:
^No i wont change my opinion because i dont like Donners take on Superman in the slightest.

Really? Can I ask why? Just out of curiosity, I mean you're entitled to your opinion.

captain_jimbo said:
Really? Can I ask why? Just out of curiosity, I mean you're entitled to your opinion.

No problem, IMO they are far too corny even compared to other movies of the time. And Superman is just a little TOO good for my tastes, i know thats what he's supposed to represent but i like character with a bit more edge. Also, especially in the case of the second movie, i thought a lot of the effects were poor for their time.

Cant really give you that much more info as i havent watched either for about 6 months. Thought Reeve was great though.

Since they are going to back another sequel I would hope that is what they WOULD say. It would be terrible for them to tell the truth, and then tell their shareholders they are going to make another movie with the same director.

Personally, I think all this posturing and semantics is them covering ass. They want to re-release Superman and for that I am greatful. However, I just hope they put a pinch collar on Singer this time around.

Singer is not to be trusted.

The money doesn't stop with just box office....today the Video Game, next week SR on DVD....about 2 to 3 different amounts of cash if you include the 14DVD box set.

That money counts too......any guesses on how many DVD's SR sells the first week?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"