Inheritance
Parallels
The Pegasus
Lower Decks
Thine Own Self
Journey's End
Firstborn
All Good Things...

I don't know why so many fans dislike Season 7.

Man, "Parallels" is a great episode.

Isn't that where they find thousands of other Enterprise ships coming from different alternate timelines? And one of them is being attacked by the borg?

Yeah, Worf shifting from place to place. It was the first one that had a "Worf/Troi" romance.

Yeah, Worf shifting from place to place. It was the first one that had a "Worf/Troi" romance.

I've always wondered how their Betazoid-Human-Klingon kids would turn out. Imagine if they ended up being the crazy kind of Betazoids, with Klingon strength! :eek:

That romance didn't go too far, did it? I wish they worked on the Troi/Riker Romance instead (after all, they do get married in the films).

I've always wondered how their Betazoid-Human-Klingon kids would turn out. Imagine if they ended up being the crazy kind of Betazoids, with Klingon strength! :eek:

That sounds intimidating!

For the poll, I went with Season 4. Although Season 3 had the cliffhanger of Best of Both Worlds, most of the other episodes in that season (although good) still pale in comparison to Season 4 which had some really classic ones. Season 4 and 5 are among the strongest seasons.

All the ones you've listed are great episodes from Season 4 onwards. The first 3 are decent to good, but not as memorable by comparison. Yesterday's Enterprise was cool though.

That sounds intimidating!

I can imagine a Betazoid-Klingon killer cornering you in battle:

"I sense something in you right now. Fear. Terror. Let me relieve you of that." :joker:

**SPLORCH with a bat'leth**

One of my favorites is considered a clunker by many fans. Can't remember the title (I'll have to look back in my VHS collection--yeah, I'm old) but Deanna attempts mind communication with a crew member (and Betazoid) brought aboard who is in a trance. There's something in the region that stops people from dreaming. And all Deanna can get out of the crew member is---"one moon circles." Meanwhile, crew members are getting agitated, irrational, and violent. They discover that this thing needs probably the most plentiful element in matter---hydrogen.

I've started going through my VHS collection of the series (yeah, BEFORE DVD's were invented) and started a blog of my most and least favorite episodes with summations for each one with a little extra stuff thrown in.

http://rbdreams1961.blogspot.com/

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
osayi
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"