TNT's Animal Kingdom

Sawyer

Definitely Not 40
Reaction score
CV5F5T5XIAAYcWN.jpg

Ordered to Series
Animal Kingdom, inspired by the 2010 Australian feature, stars Barkin as the matriarch of a Southern California family whose excessive lifestyle is fueled by their criminal activities, with Scott Speedman as her second in command. Shawn Hatosy, Ben Robson, Jake Weary, Finn Cole, Daniella Alonso and Molly Gordon co-star in the project, which was originally developed at Showtime.

Animal Kingdom is produced by John Wells Productions in association with Warner Horizon Television, with John Wells and Jonathan Lisco executive producing the series along with the original feature’s Liz Watts and David Michôd. Wells directed the pilot from a script by Lisco. Former JWP president Andrew Stearn also executive produced the pilot.

Animal Kingdom reunites TNT with Wells and Lisco, who previously collaborated on the network’s Peabody Award-winning drama Southland.

*is genuinely disappointed there are no animals involved*

Sounds intense though.

Saw the movie years ago and I thought it was great so I'm looking forward to this. And it's from John Wells so count me in.

This and Good Behavior looks great.

Their showing the pilot tomorrow.

Anybody watching tonight?

I always question springing a premiere/preview on audiences before you've had the chance to even promote a show, but I guess we'll see.

Really digging this so far.

This was great. Overall I really enjoyed this and I can't wait for the rest of the season.

The pilot is on YouTube.

This premieres officially tonight. The reviews have been mixed

Second episode was pretty good. I'm digging this show so far.

I always meant to watch the movie but I never got around to it.

It is weird seeing Finn Cole doing an American accent and playing another young relative pulled into a crime family as he is doing in Peaky Blinders.

Anybody watching?

I've seen a few episodes. It's pretty much Toxic Masculinity: The Show, but it's well-written and acted.

I really enjoyed this last episode. The show is really finding its groove. I hope it gets renewed. I didn't expect the storyline with the teacher.

I'm surprised more aren't talking about the show. Is it because it's based on the movie?

Season finale (10th episode) is next week.

Right. I love this show. I haven't watched the last episode.

I haven't been posting because I've been catching up on the episodes basically in clumps. It's good stuff, though. Glad it's getting a second season.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evilAIS
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"