TNT's Animal Kingdom

I haven't given this show much thought after seeing it advertised in my local theater. Looked very blah to me. But the reviews here seem great. Maybe I will give it a shot after all.

I've managed to make it this far into the show which kind of surprised me, usually I drop shows like this and Queen of the South (another crime drama I'm still watching) after not being very interested in the material.

Kinda weird that no one really has a problem with Craig openly fooling around with J's ex-girlfriend. I mean, I guess they are criminals, but still, you'd think one of them would be like "Jesus, at least wait until she graduates high school..."

Yeah I was thinking the same thing it's kinda gross. Overall I liked the finale and can't wait to see where they take the family next. I kinda almost feel bad for Pope.

Returning May 30.
[YT]1GAdHmjbW8w[/YT]
Can't wait.

[YT]j-XD5aBO-RM[/YT]

Solid episode back.

Anybody watching? It's been solid so far. I can't stand j's ex. Too needy.

My favorite episode so far this season. Deran coming out to smurf and what followed was great.

I recently started watching this show and wow, I love the writing. I mean I went from thinking Pope is a scary weirdo to almost liking him the most. I'm not sure about the recent incest revelation though

The last 15-20 minutes of last week were brutal.

Scott Speedman Books ‘Grey’s Anatomy’ Guest Stint, Eyes ‘Animal Kingdom’ Exit
Animal Kingdom star Scott Speedman has been tapped to appear on ABC’s hit medical drama Grey’s Anatomy this season, sources said.

His stint is said to be guest-starring, with the exact number of episodes unclear. Still, it is unusual for a star of one flagship series to appear as a different character on another top series. No one is commenting but I hear Speedman is the process of exiting TNT’s Animal Kingdom though he is expected to appear in a few episodes of the series’ upcoming third season to wrap up the story of his character Barry ‘Baz’ Blackwell.

As usual, per Shondaland’s code of silence, no details about Speedman’s character on Grey’s Anatomy are being revealed though he could presumably be a new doctor. Speedman has been very selective, only doing a handful of TV series to date — as a series regular or a guest star — most notably Felicity and TNT’s Last Resort and Animal Kingdom.
Guessing that doesn't bode well for the gunshot wound...

Well that sucks. Doesn’t he die in the movie as well?

Love Leary so this is great news. Thanks for posting.

Leary is born to play sleazy dude roles. He just gives off that vibe.

[YT]0ZkIBci3Us4[/YT]

Pope is one very scary dude. That Lucy came back means Mexico wasn't out of his reach and she knew that she had to get out ahead of him. J. I never could figure him out, kid of an addict he might be but having Uncle Pope standing there sniffing for a fear reaction, oh my.

Curious if there's any truth to Smurf saying [blackout]Baz was J's father[/blackout]. Felt like a manipulation tactic.

Could be but it has been hinted at.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"