TNT's Animal Kingdom

It would be pretty bold, I don't know how many shows besides Game of Thrones and things set in that era deal with incest. With Smurf asking Andrew what kind of girls he likes in the recent episode and just how awkward the house is. Baz not really a brother but they call him a brother, he flirts with Julia. Andrew has his issues, but I don't think he would willingly do his sister. Maybe heavy drugs are involved.
I don’t know it could be like Boardwalk Empire with Jimmy and his mom and that they are extremely drunk and they had a messed up relationship in the first place.

So I could see drugs being involved that could lead to it happening and Pope and Julia didn’t actually have a normal upbringing and like TheVileOne said their a dark family so I can definitely see it ending up that way. We’ll find out though lol.

Deran really said “Happy Pride.”

Nice to see Rick Tyler/Hourman from Stargirl in this week’s episode.

Pretty good episode. That fight between Craig and Deran was a long time coming. I think that job is going to come back to bite them.

Basically at the half way mark. When do we expect some bodies to get dropped or go to jail? I am thinking e p9 or 10 we get the 1st.

My moneys definitely on episode 10. As far as who is getting killed I’m thinking Craig with Deran most likely going to jail.

Really feel like the uncles should be roasting J a lot more for that puberty mustache of his.

Craig was great in this last episode, damn.
and it was good to see him and Deran working together.

Things should start heating up for sure now with Pope's situation.

Not sure what will happen with J and the lady he is seeing, I guess if he lives they will continue the cycle. She seems to have some troubles in her life and skeletons with her family.

With the flashbacks they are okay, but kind of wish it was a few more years ahead so we can see more of the drama before Julia left.

It would be funny if Pope was getting that intense with a woman who was genuinely only looking for her son.

Gonna amend my death prediction.

I think it’s gonna be J.

Jesus, Craig and Ren have learned nothing.

Also, surprisingly, young Smurf seems even worse than old Smurf.

Yeah the Craig stuff this episode was a letdown. I still expected Ren to be a mess nothing will fix her but death or prison. I was hoping Craig was faking it all and when she went to the store he was going to drive away with his kid.
His regression made me feel none of them getting off free, only J because he does not have much of a record. It would be guilt by association.

Young Smurf was worse because way easier to control them as kids.

and Tommy has no business pulling jobs just stay the nice bartender

I’m disappointed in Craig because he really was trying but some old habits are just hard to kick. I’m not even surprised about Young Smurf considering what happens to Baz, Pope and Julia in the future.

Ugh feels like they really are setting up the Pope is J's dad stuff.

J saying "He doesn't listen to me"
Smurf bringing girls over and then the "Take what you want line"
Telling Julia afraid he will like one more than you
Would be so dark for them to do it, but it is the final season no reason for them to care.

Well ep 10 coming out today I did say ep 9 or 10 we get jail and or a death. I got one part right in ep 9.

For me this was the best episode of the season because in this episode all of the guys are at a crossroads and this felt like the end is really approaching. It feels fitting that the last heist of the series will be the last remaining Codys breaking one of their own out of prison.

I was kind of waiting for J to clap back at all the claims that “Pope would do it for us.” Pope let Smurf throw Julia out and leave Julia and J living in squalor until Julia O.D’d. Craig and Deran kind of conveniently overlook all that.

I was kind of waiting for J to clap back at all the claims that “Pope would do it for us.” Pope let Smurf throw Julia out and leave Julia and J living in squalor until Julia O.D’d. Craig and Deran kind of conveniently overlook all that.
Makes me think it will be pretty easy for J to just leave them all out to dry. They kept talking about family but his mom was abandoned by that same family.

J most definitely hasn’t forgotten and forgave them for that.

Between this show and Southland, I think Shawn Hatosy has been a pretty underrated dramatic actor over the years. He was great on Southland.
Always regretted I never watched that show but yeah as far as Animal Kingdom goes his work has been excellent and the actor that plays young Pope is pretty solid in just this one season he’s been on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"