When did you start cursing?

Spidey-Bat

Ours is the Fury
Reaction score
At what age did you start using swears? Did you just begin to say them all or work up from the nicer ones to the more vulgar ones?

I said my first curse words like damn and ash in 3rd grade. I didn't use them regularly until 7th. By high school I said everything and constantly curse with my friends.

I think I started cursing around 4th or 5th grade.

Preschool.

That isn't a joke. I was a foul-mouthed little kid, and got into so-called, "advanced," swears in kindergarten. I got in trouble constantly for my mouth up until I learned some better self control in middle school.

When I was 4. Eventually it went away then started coming back by the age of ten. I try to tone it down now.

When I was 4. Eventually it went away then started coming back by the age of ten. I try to town it down now.
"Town it down?" Is that what the kids are saying nowadays? :huh: What town do you speak of? :cmad:

I cursed out my stepdad's brother-in-law when i was like 3 or 4, but after i got in trouble for that i didn't curse again til i started high school. But now i curse all the time. I curse so much i even do it in spanish now.

Same, 3rd grade, a big ol' classic F-You to my teacher. Suprisingly my parents didn't punish me for it. I guess being rasied around constant cursing, especially with my foul mouthed older (half)sister they just expected it.
...but later on, about 8th grade I started pretty regularly with the swearing.

About 5 seconds after you created this thread.

seriously though i cannot remember, though i know my friend and i would slip it into sentences when it was just us two, it was our secret. Lame i know.

My parents curse like drunken sailors, so I've been using profanity my entire life. But (with the exception of middle school) I have never been a big user of profanity. I save those words for when I'm pissed off or whatever. lol.

My parents curse like drunken sailors, so I've been using profanity my entire life. But (with the exception of middle school) I have never been a big user of profanity. I save those words for when I'm pissed off or whatever. lol.

:wow: potty mouth!!!

I started at age 5 or younger . . .

I never really swore much as a kid, although my first word was ****,but I didn't really swear properly until I was like 7.

3rd grade,got in trouble for it alot at school in 5th grade

Probably when I was about 6, and I heard that song "White Horse" for the first time. I used to sing it because my family played it at gatherings so much. The line, "if you wanna be rich, you got to be a *****" is the one I uttered at a social event, and my mom promptly smacked my ash for doing so. :o

"Town it down?" Is that what the kids are saying nowadays? :huh: What town do you speak of? :cmad:
You now what I meant :o

I've never said any goddamn ****ing curse words.
HE'S A WHITCH!!!

Probably when I was about 6, and I heard that song "White Horse" for the first time. I used to sing it because my family played it at gatherings so much. The line, "if you wanna be rich, you got to be a *****" is the one I uttered at a social event, and my mom promptly smacked my ash for doing so. :o
Damn terry... your DP is awesome. Frederick Douglas... the world's first Meteorologist of his time. He was also an amazing mathematician and astronomer for those of you who don't know.

My first time was when the doctor pulled me from the womb and accidently dropped me on my head. I yelled F * * * , which sounded more like Waa Waa but still .

I was a total wuss until about my senior year of high school. Before that, I would tell my brother not to say "crap" because it was a bad word. After I turned 18, I said "**** it."

I think when I was in third or fourth grade when I started watching more and more movies that had cursing, plus watching wrestling...then it grew in middle school and I cursed frequently. The rest is history.

Now I usually dont cuss. Though its a habit to say "...and ****" at the end of my sentences sometimes, and sometimes me and my girlfriend cuss each other out.

probably 6th grade, and it's just gotten worse over the years.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"