Tom Cruise...what comes next?

Anyway, regardless of if the media wants you to think its a bomb or if it did good overseas, many Hollywood insiders are now looking at Tom Cruise with caution...his career has been hurt by MI:3, the damage is done. So what comes next for Cruise?

wouldnt it depend on the overall BO trend, and MI3's place in the summers top 10?
what if it is a generally dreadful summer, and (stop laughing at the back), MI3 comes in the top 2 or 3? it puts a whole different perspective on it, does it not?

logansoldcigar said:
wouldnt it depend on the overall BO trend, and MI3's place in the summers top 10?
what if it is a generally dreadful summer, and (stop laughing at the back), MI3 comes in the top 2 or 3? it puts a whole different perspective on it, does it not?

I suppose it would.

Lol, this thread is stupid. Tom Cruise is still a great actor!

And MI3 isnt a bomb.

Beware Tom Cruise... The great emperor Xenu will soon return to punish the wicked! I hope you like Hawaii, because that is the last place you will see in your mortal existance before our great dark lord sends you to become one with the mindless thetan collective!

xenu.png

It's not like battlefield earth destroyed Travolta, did it?

I didn't realise it had bombed, as such. Its getting really good press here in the UK and really good word of mouth, i'm heading to see it tonight.

logan_weapon_x said:
I didn't realise it had bombed, as such. Its getting really good press here in the UK and really good word of mouth, i'm heading to see it tonight.

It didn't Bomb, Matt just hates Tom Cruise, apparantly.

Hey, BB made only $48m opening weekend. But it made more than $200m.

I love that these days $48 million openings are considered bombs. Anyone who thought this movie would be in the $60-70 million opening range is crazy, I never for a minute thought it'd do that well. The first two entries in the franchise haven't aged well and Tom's media antics have turned too many people off to him. I went to see it because of JJ Arbams in the director's chair, if he wasn't involved I wouldn't have seen it because the first two weren't that great. Personally I thought it was a great summer popcorn movie, the ride was great and done well enough that I didn't mind the cliches and safe storytelling.

Milkman95 said:
Well, The Transformer's will be more highly anticipated than FF2, as seen by the front page poll. Batman will have POTC3 to deal with, Iron-Man will probably do Daredevil numbers..........

Batman isn't coming out in 2007.

TheVileOne said:

Batman is coming out in 2008, NOT 2007...............

Milkman95 said:
Batman is coming out in 2008, NOT 2007...............

What part of
TheVileOne said:
states that TheVileOne said it WAS coming out in 2007. Last I checked "isn't coming out in 2007" means that it IS NOT coming out in 2007.

reggiebar said:
What part of states that TheVileOne said it WAS coming out in 2007. Last I checked "isn't coming out in 2007" means that it IS NOT coming out in 2007.

Oops, sorry about that Vile - mis-understood what I read too quickly. Guess I was too fired up after seeing that new Rocky Balboa Teaser.....

Thanks for being a smart ass reggie.......:)

Milkman95 said:
Oops, sorry about that Vile - mis-understood what I read too quickly. Guess I was too fired up after seeing that new Rocky Balboa Teaser.....

Thanks for being a smart ass reggie.......:)

Pirates of the Carribbean 3 is coming out in 2007. You said Batman is dealing with that one. Which it won't. Because it's not coming out in 2007.

a straight jacket and a padded cell if ya ask me

Keeping his private life, PRIVATE would be a start from Tom Cruise.

And not ****ing with South Park for one thing, would take him off my **** list.

Cruise has really made himself a target for the media. Michael Jackson is no longer their number one target, Cruise is. It's not surprising members of the public turn against Cruise when every TV show and newspaper is telling them to.

How dare any of you doubt Cruise.

This is what Tom Cruise does when he's at home. Or at least, what he thinks he's doing...

6a0e42120c9f9e24dfc3bfa353ccd114.gif

Timstuff said:
This is what Tom Cruise does when he's at home. Or at least, what he thinks he's doing...

6a0e42120c9f9e24dfc3bfa353ccd114.gif

LMAO, that's an Oscar winner.

Matt said:
Anyway, regardless of if the media wants you to think its a bomb or if it did good overseas, many Hollywood insiders are now looking at Tom Cruise with caution...his career has been hurt by MI:3, the damage is done. So what comes next for Cruise?

im sorry but MI:3 hasnt hurt his career.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"