Tom Wellings' upcoming films

Lara

Sidekick
Reaction score
:) I don't know if you guys would want to use this thread but I figured this way it wouldn't get moved.

I think this is a great idea. Thought about starting one myself earlier when I posted then found out it was moved. I'll post here. who's up for a brewsky?:p

KikiDee said:
I think this is a great idea. Thought about starting one myself earlier when I posted then found out it was moved. I'll post here. who's up for a brewsky?:p

Good thinking, Lara. :)

I'm wondering if Tom's role in CBTD2 will be really reduced since his time between The Fog and starting up on SV again is so short? It would be nice if the guy was able to squeeze in a little R&R time too.

I'll have whatever you're having Kiki...

Serene said:
Good thinking, Lara.
smile.gif

I'm wondering if Tom's role in CBTD2 will be really reduced since his time between The Fog and starting up on SV again is so short? It would be nice if the guy was able to squeeze in a little R&R time too.

I'll have whatever you're having Kiki...

I thought about that too. There's no way they could make his part very significant considering Smallville is scheduled to start back to work early July. I don't see how they can maneuver it unless they push back the series start date. Honestly, I wouldn't want to do it. I used to teach and that summer vacation was necessary to refuel my brain cells. I wasn't even "on the job" for 16 hours a day. Not saying I didn't work (hey I'm a mom), but there is a difference to dealing with adolescents all day and hanging from wires and pretending to be a superhero all day. Then again........

Cheers!
biggrin.gif
I tried to figure out how to split the post and failed miserably. Need to go back to message board 101. O' I'm drinking some nasty guiness my hubby had in the fridge. I'm an insomniac tonight.

Here's another tidbit of information.

CHEAPER BY THE DOZEN 2
Feature
Dozen Canada Prods. Ltd.
Prod: Shawn Levy, Adam Shankman, Jennifer GibgotExec. Prod: Garrett Grant
Dir: Adam Shankman
Cast: TBA
PM: Whitney Brown
PC: James Fraser
Shoot: June 13 – Sept. 2/05
30 Booth Ave.,
Toronto M4M 2M2
T: 416-461-9333
F: 416-461-8030

KikiDee said:
...Shoot: June 13 – Sept. 2/05
Well, unless they do a lot of Welling's scenes first, his role will probably be like it was in the first film. In a way it makes sense though. There ARE 12 kids in that family to divide screen time among. LOL

Unless the sked has changed, SV starts back up around the 2nd week of July. (ish).

Ok, I know this is politically incorrect, but I couldn't be happier that Tom now is The Fog, CBTD2 and season 5 of Smallville. Tommy overload! Woot! I know the poor boy will be exhausted, but as a huge fan, he's giving us the mother load! (Makes up for last year when he dropped off the face of the earth.)

:up: :)

rumpuso said:
Ok, I know this is politically incorrect, but I couldn't be happier that Tom now is The Fog, CBTD2 and season 5 of Smallville. Tommy overload! Woot! I know the poor boy will be exhausted, but as a huge fan, he's giving us the mother load! (Makes up for last year when he dropped off the face of the earth.)

:up: :)
I just remembered.. what about promo appearances? I hope he has time to still make the circuit of those. I mean, how many times can we watch those same appearances over and over from past years. (Okay.. lots. ;))

I'd *love*to see him appear on Ellen, she's hysterical.

Serene said:

I've been wanting to write her show for ages to get him to appear. Seems natural since they are both produced by Warner Bros. My daughter loves her and keeps trying to figure out a way to get herself on the show. (She's 7). I think he would have a great time on it and she doesn't usually ask really personal questions so he wouldn't feel uncomfortable.

Of course, I'm getting ahead of myself. I just want to see some new live interviews. The guy definitely keeps to himself.
smile.gif

KikiDee said:
I've been wanting to write her show for ages to get him to appear.

I did. :D
You can send the show comments and suggestions through their website.
Ellen Show

Serene said:

Me too! She'd be a blast with him....

:D

I'd also love to see him on Craig Ferguson too, I wonder what questions Craig would ask? He's so funny and asks great questions...

AgentPat said:
Well, unless they do a lot of Welling's scenes first, his role will probably be like it was in the first film. In a way it makes sense though. There ARE 12 kids in that family to divide screen time among. LOL

Unless the sked has changed, SV starts back up around the 2nd week of July. (ish).

Well, unless he can some work on weekends like he did on the start of The Fog... what a hassle, but they'll probably do what they can to work around his sked.

I don't see SV pushing back their start date, however. Their sked is much tighter than a feature's would be....

It looks like they reviewed the early draft of the script that has been sold on eBay...

The "Nick picking up Elizabeth from the train station" thing isn't in the character sides which appeared to be from a later draft....

Three star script review from Latino Review. Huzzzah!!! :D :up:

(Who cares which version they reviewed LOL)

AgentPat said:
Three star script review from Latino Review. Huzzzah!!! :D :up:

(Who cares which version they reviewed LOL)

I'd give 4 outta 5.... it was a great read, but I'd love to read the shooting script.

triplet said:
I'd give 4 outta 5.... it was a great read, but I'd love to read the shooting script.
What's LR's top star award? Five stars or four? I was assuming four. If five, then three aint as great as it sounded. ;)

AgentPat said:
What's LR's top star award? Five stars or four? I was assuming four. If five, then three aint as great as it sounded. ;)
It's 5 I checked their other reviews and found a 5 star one for BB. Still 3 isn't too bad.

It would be interesting to compare Latino Review's star ratings for previous horror flicks...that would show us if the 3 star rating for The Fog is average or meh.

AgentPat said:

Actually, the local teamsters union site has the production starting on Monday, July 11th.

FYI

That doesn't give him much time to fit in shooting for CBTD 2...

Also, I saw Hilary Duff on Leno last night and the only reason I watched her inanity was because I was hoping she would mention filming in Toronto or working on the film.

No such luck and she was truly painful to watch... a more empty headed actress I don't think I've ever seen, although Gillian Anderson and Katie Holmes are both up there.... ;)

Actually, that list is very interesting... Like they have listings for Scary Movie IV, Dr. Doolittle 3 and Like Mike 2 and all I have to ask myself is why?

Why?

Oh, the humanity!

triplet said:
Actually, the local teamsters union site has the production starting on Monday, July 11th.
Yeah, the second week in July. :D (I wasn't counting Friday the first.)

I saw Hilary Duff on Leno last night ... truly painful to watch... a more empty headed actress I don't think I've ever seen...
Ditto. But unlike Duff, at least Anderson is a GOOD actress. ;)

AgentPat said:
Yeah, the second week in July. :D (I wasn't counting Friday the first.)

I wasn't disagreeing with you... Just an fyi on the exact date.

AgentPat said:
Ditto. But unlike Duff, at least Anderson is a GOOD actress. ;)

True!

YESSS!!!!:eek: :up: :up:

Thank you James. I've been checking their site regularly and haven't seen a thing. You rock.. Glad to hear you're home. Get some rest and we'll chat with you when you come out of your fog..:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"