Tom Welling as Superman

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zing79

Sidekick
Joined
Sep 19, 2003
Messages
2,147
Reaction score
0
Points
31
EULA for the Tom Welling as Superman thread:

Discussion is to be restricted to Tom Welling as Clark Kent/Superman on Smallville and what Tom Welling brings to the table (with regards to the character) on THAT show only!
By entering this thread you agree to not post, mention, or bring up Superman Returns in any way shape or form. By posting Superman Returns related pictures, information, opinions, or insinuations in the Tom Welling as Superman thread you will agree with any punishment that can or will be handed down to you by SuperHeroHype Forum Moderators.
 
I hope I made things as simple as possible with that EULA. It doesn't matter who you are or what you believe, stick to topic or face the consequences. If you see ANYONE trying to introduce SR in ANY WAY into this thread, quote the original post to warn them of what is most likely going to happen if they don't get back on topic. In the case where someone does mention SR, DO NOT respond with any counter arguments -- take the high ground, quote the EULA, and alert a Mod.

There shall be no excuses...

Post away :)
 
LOL this is so lame. People taking messageboards too seriously.
 
Zing79 said:
I hope I made things as simple as possible with that EULA. It doesn't matter who you are or what you believe, stick to topic or face the consequences. If you see ANYONE trying to introduce SR in ANY WAY into this thread, quote the original post to warn them of what is most likely going to happen if they don't get back on topic. In the case where someone does mention SR, DO NOT respond with any counter arguments -- take the high ground, quote the EULA, and alert a Mod.

There shall be no excuses...

Post away :)

You just mentioned SR in both the initial thread post and your first post in this thread. Way to go champ :) :up:
 
\S/JcDc\S/ said:
You just mentioned SR in both the initial thread post and your first post in this thread. Way to go champ


LOL haha and you just did in your post.
 
Gigli?

LOL have we gone back to 2003 when that joke STILL wasn't funny?
 
Zing79 said:
EULA for the Tom Welling as Superman thread:

Discussion is to be restricted to Tom Welling as Clark Kent/Superman on Smallville and what Tom Welling brings to the table (with regards to the character) on THAT show only!
By entering this thread you agree to not post, mention, or bring up Superman Returns in any way shape or form. By posting Superman Returns related pictures, information, opinions, or insinuations in the Tom Welling as Superman thread you will agree with any punishment that can or will be handed down to you by SuperHeroHype Forum Moderators.

Way to go Zing. Its great to see someone take the initiative and show some maturity around here. :up: :up:

How about a picture of a great Tom Welling dressed as Superman Manip panelled with a great picture of Tom Welling playing Clark Kent.
 
good idea, buy sadly it will most likely be attacked by the same two mental midgets who just couldnt stay out of the last one....
 
avidreader said:
Way to go Zing. Its great to see someone take the initiative and show some maturity around here. :up: :up:

How about a picture of a great Tom Welling dressed as Superman Manip panelled with a great picture of Tom Welling playing Clark Kent.

Yea, let's try and get this thread out on the right foot, and avoid the yougnster foolishness that lost us the last one.:)
 
Zing79 said:
Discussion is to be restricted to Tom Welling as Clark Kent/Superman on Smallville and what Tom Welling brings to the table (with regards to the character) on THAT show only!
Well, I dunno how long this thread will survive given that the topic is like fly paper for trolls, but maybe a few screen caps/photos will put people in the proper frame of mind and we can get back to our former discussion. Thanks for taking the initiative, Zing!

exile3.jpg


crusade12.jpg


crusade14.jpg


crusade-ser5.jpg


arrival5.jpg


hidden.jpg


And a Lois & Clark pic for fun...

exposed2.jpg
 
Thanks for getting this thread back on track, Pat...

Here's a very Supermanly look:

mortalhr406cropped9sq.jpg


Here's a very Supermanly pose:

twseason4promo3gx2of.jpg
 
AgentPat said:
Well, I dunno how long this thread will survive given that the topic is like fly paper for trolls, but maybe a few screen caps/photos will put people in the proper frame of mind and we can get back to our former discussion. Thanks for taking the initiative, Zing!











hidden.jpg

This one yells Superman to me... aside from the fact that he is flying around in space, he just has that hard determined look on his face. :up:
 
WTF

Another thread when one with the same Subject is made ?

YAY everyone make threads that has a thread somewhere else HURRY
 
This thread is off to a great start, cool it with the GAY crap or I will see to it this thread is closed!
 
Brainiac 13 said:
You must be confusing them with your parents.


thank you for proving my point.

whats the matter, you still too embarrassed to use your "Crisis Superman" login again?
 
EXCELSIOR said:
This thread is off to a great start, cool it with the GAY crap or I will see to it this thread is closed!


for the record, lets note with whom it started going to pot, if you compare that to the recently closed thread, I think you'll find an interesting similarity....
 
The Incredible Hulk said:
for the record, lets note with whom it started going to pot, if you compare that to the recently closed thread, I think you'll find an interesting similarity....

& you don't think this thread will head in that direction ? All signs are pointing to it will

& with the fact there is a Thread for Tom Welling / Superman type Pics

This thread should be locked it exist already
 
this thread's off to a good start, i hope it will keep al lthe crap out :up:
 
KalKai said:


This is one of my favorite promo pics they have done for the show. I think it would be cool if we could see him in the suit with this picture. It would look pretty sweet!:up:
 
\S/JcDc\S/ said:
Do any of those pictures look like Manips to you? To me they look like pictures of Tom Welling looking very much like Superman.

And this isn't just a picture threat. People are free to discuss his character qualities as the man of steel, and on and on and on.

You're not hijacking this thread -- trust me. EVERY mod has been PM'ed about this thread, and the EULA that exists. Many of them have also agreed to enforce a zero tolerance policy.

We WILL have our discussion whether you like it or not.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
200,530
Messages
21,752,978
Members
45,587
Latest member
hugoodeww
Back
Top
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"