Comics Top 10 X-Men

im actually surprised Wolverine isnt showing very much. makes me look like one of those crazy Logan fanboys for putting him at #1. :o

i actually like northstar being in the x-men..just not in my top ten...or maybe he could replace one of them..the x-men have never really featured a speedster

Hmm. I'm just going to include all X-Characters in this list. I'm sure if I gave a LOT of thought to this it'd be differant but here's the names that really strike me immediately. It might be a bit obscure.

1) Madrox
2) Cyclops
3) Cannonball
4) Rockslide
5) Wondra (New Warriors did wonders for Jubilee)
6) Lifeguard
7) Gambit
8) Maggott
9) Xorn I (I know, but I loved his story, even if he did go crazy and impersonate Magneto)
10) Beast

Honorable mentions: Paulie Provenzano (2 issues), Havoc, Elixer, Jean Grey (non-Phoenix), Bishop (before he went nuts)

Okay... forgot about Banshee. Add Banshee to the number 8 spot and move everyone else down 1. Beast joins the honorable mentions :)

1. Wolverine (Yeah, I know--but even if I don't like his developments as much recently, I grew up on him).
  2. Shadowcat
  3. Gambit
  4. Rogue
  5. Storm
  6. Nightcrawler
  7. Beast
  8. Colossus
  9. Jean Grey
  10. Emma

01. Cyclops
02. Wolverine
03. Gambit
04. Iceman
05. Rogue
06. Angel
07. Jean Grey
08. Beast
09. Emma Frost
10. Storm

1) Rogue
2)Iceman
3)Cyclops
4)Gambit
5)Storm
6)Jean Grey
7) Beast
8)Angel
9)Xavier
10)Colossus

im actually surprised Wolverine isnt showing very much. makes me look like one of those crazy Logan fanboys for putting him at #1. :o
Not surpised. He doesnt get much love across the internet.

so then where are all the Wolverine uber-fans?

1. Cyclops
2. Jean Grey
3. Magneto
4. Gambit
5. Wolverine
6. Collosus
7. Psylocke
8. Nightcrawler
9. Storm
10.Archangel

Rogue, Beast, Bishop would probably be next.

1. Bishop
2. Storm
3. Iceman
4. C. Reyes
5. Forge
6. Maggot
7. Sentinel
8. Marrow
9. X-Man
10. Nightcrawler

Honorable Mentions: Northstar, Banshee, Blink, Chamber, Cannonball, Lady Mastermind(the blonde), Gambit, Dazzler, Longshot, Cable, Jean Grey, Cyclops, Warpath, Joseph, Colossus, Juggernaut, Sabra and Psylocke
I forgot all about Cecilia. May have to go change my list bc she definetly deserves to be on it

i never liked her, all she did was whine. Marrow i liked.
Cecilia rocked bc she was so differetn from the rest. She was truly unique. I loved her interactions with Bobby, Storm and Beast and wish she were around to be with them agian.

I hated Marrow until X-men 74, where she ran into Warren in the Morlock tunnels. That issue did wonders for her and brought a sense of humanity to a very angry, bitter and impulsive character. She was great up until Davis start writing and made her beautiful. That had to be one of the worst cases of character asssination I had seen up until that point

She was great up until Davis start writing and made her beautiful. That had to be one of the worst cases of character asssination I had seen up until that point
definitely. was she depowered?

definitely. was she depowered?
yeah she was confirmed as depowered in Generation M. She later showed up in X-factor as a part of X-cell a group of depowered mutants who targeted the government

1. Wolverine
2. Cyclops
3. Beast
4. Nightcrawler
5. Gambit
6. Jean Grey
7. Rogue
8. Collosus
9. Angel
10. Storm

I'm surprised to see Gambit showing up fairly highly on so many people's list. You'd think he was unanimously despised the way he gets treated these days.

I'm surprised to see Gambit showing up fairly highly on so many people's list. You'd think he was unanimously despised the way he gets treated these days.
Yes i agree, same with Iceman....

1. Iceman
2. Wolverine
3. Nightcrawler
4. Magneto
5. Storm
6. Proffesor X
7. Gambit
8. Beast
9. Rogue
10. Cyclops

In no particular order:
  1. Psylocke
  2. Wolverine
  3. Cyclops
  4. Storm
  5. Emma Frost
  6. Beast
  7. Nightcrawler
  8. Iceman
  9. Colossus
  10. Cecilia Reyes

Notice how often Iceman features? And contrastingly how abused he is by writers - treat him better Marvel!

Now what are we talking here, our favorites, or who we perceieve to be the greatest x-men of all time, because there would definitely be a slight difference in my lists....

You'd certainly think that based on how Marvel insists on shafting him, wouldn't you?
As for the question at hand, I would have to think about it some more. Sorry. But it would definitely include Gambit, Storm, Nightcrawler (how can you not love him?) and Chamber.

ok, well then, my personal top 10:

1. Wolverine (I know i know)
2. Gambit (yea Marvel, stop dickin' him over!)
3. Nightcrawler
4. Magneto
5. Colossus
6. Psylocke
7. Iceman
8. Cyclops
9. Cannonball
10. Cable

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics