3. Polaris
4. Angel/Archangel
5. Nightcrawler
6. Iceman
7. Dazzler
8. Storm
9. Rogue
10. Havok

1-4 are bold because they're locked in their positions, and I can't see them changing anytime soon. 5-10 can fluctuate, tho Kurt and Bobby are pretty solid where they are, except switching places sometimes. Ali's gained a lil' ground, mostly because 'Ro has lost quite a bit. She used to be my #3, but I still love her and can't ever see her leavin' my top 10. Rogue and Alex should be safe, they've been in my top 10 for over half a decade now. Although, the following HAVE piqued my interest A LOT of late:

11. Psylocke
12. Colossus
13. Northstar
14. Hellion
15. Dust
16. Cannonball

And an honorable mention must be given to the Scarlet Witch! I know Wanda's technically more of an Avenger, but she got her start with the X-Men. Plus, she's just so awesome in the new Wolverine & the X-men animated series. If she were officially included, somebody would be booted out of my top 10.

In no particular order (except number one):

1. Rogue
2. Iceman
3. Cannonball
4. Dazzler
5. Gambit
6. Colossus
7. Nightcrawler
8. Shadowcat
9. Psylocke
10. Beast

Cecilia Reyes would be my number 11. Just missed it.

Note that I have only read back issues from the 80s and 90s. I have read very little from this decade or anything prior to the 80s so I am not completely familiar with all these newer mutants (Namely the newest "New Mutants")

Last edited:
Classic & Older Generation

1) Nightcrawler
2) Emma Frost - What can I say I think she's ace! And I'm on her side for Dark Reign!
3) Shadowcat
4) Wolverine
5) Iceman
6) Beast
7) Psylocke
8) Northstar
9) Mystique
10) Sage

New Generation

1) Dust
2) Wolfsbane
3) Mercury
4) Anole
5) Pixie
6) X-23
7) Elixir
8) Stepford Cuckoos
9) M
10) Hellion

Last edited:
Cyclops
Iceman
Wolverine
Gambit
Colossus
Beast
Storm
Jean Grey
Rogue
Psylocke

My top ten:
1. Storm
2. Sage
3. Rogue
4. Psylocke
5. Rachel Grey
6. Jean Grey
7. Polaris
8. Jubilee
9. Lifeguard
10. Revanche

Last edited:
1. Storm
2. Thunderbird III
3. Longshot
4. Lifeguard
5. Slipstream
6. Dazzler
7. Sketch
8. Bling
9. Onyx
10. Ink

1.Cyclops(very,very,very underated)
2.Wolverine(come on,he's wolverine!)
3.Beast
4.Gambit
5.Jean grey
6.Collosus
7.Iceman
8.Nightcrawler
9.Havok
10.Storm

1.Cyclops
2.Iceman
3.Beast
4.Psylocke
5.Emma Frost
6.Havock
7.Colossus
my last three would be x-villans Scarlet witch , Quicksilver and Magneto

Because this is how I do things... (besides, they're basically my favorite pictures of each of them)

TopXmen.jpg

Normally I'd exclude Magneto and Juggernaut as I don't really consider them true X-Men regardless of them being on the roster at one point, but heck, I had trouble just filling out the 8 spots that went to those I did consider X-Men.

Edit: If I did have to pick those I would really consider X-Men to finish out the list, it'd probably come down to being Beast and Colossus, but I'm not entirely sure if they would crack my top 10 just yet.

Last edited:
With the exception of Mags and Jugs, I have to say, you got a pretty good list. I mean you have Jean, Angel and Iceman, 3 of my all time favorites. How can you go wrong with them

Hannibal King, where'd that AWESOME pic of Gambit come from?! I don't think I've ever seen it before. Can you provide a link to a bigger version so I can save it? Must have! Same goes for the ones of Iceman & Rogue. Pretty sure Jean's & Psylocke's I already have.

I'm new here, but I just couldn't resist.

1. Cyclops
2. Cannonball
3. Emma Frost
4. Cable
5. Havok
6. Polaris
7. Iceman
8. Jean Grey
9. Gambit
10. Psylocke

In no particular order:

Cyclops
Havok
Cable
Colossus
Nightcrawler
Gambit
Sunspot
Emma Frost
Beast
Wolverine

And Deadpool, who I'm counting as an X-character because of that one time when he dressed up as Marvel Girl and was way, way, way too excited about it. Yes, indeed.

1. Nightcrawler
2. Storm
3. Cyclops
4. Emma Frost
5. Beast
6. Wolverine
7. Colossus
8. Dust
9. Rogue (though I really could care less about her right now.)
10. Multiple Man

My updated lis for the now:

1. Nightcrawler
2. Storm
3. Beast
4. Emma Frost
5. Multiple Man
6. M
7. Colossus
8. Wolverine
9. Cyclops
10. Psylocke

Don't get me wrong I still like Dust, but plotlines for her are kinda scarce right now and the last one sucked. Rogue is kind of annoying at this point, but that's Carey's fault. Cyclops moved down while Multiple Man moved up. Psylocke moved up my rung just for being out of Claremont's crutches. M moved up for being so awesome despite her skin tone issues.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"