• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

Top Guy Cry films

I remember when I was little, I cried so bad when I watched The Fox and The Hound. :o

Suprised no one's mentioned what the Entourage boy's call the biggest guy cry movie, Brian's Song

Starman
Terminator 2
Iron Giant(Come on, how come no one has mentioned this? The Superman scene is guaranteed to make someone cry.)
The Lion King
Ghost
Edward Scissorhands
The Passion of the Christ
Return of the King
Terms of Endearment
The Green Mile
Forrest Gump
Roots
The Crow
E.T.
AI: Artificial Intelligence
Superman Returns
X1
X2
American History X

green mile

united 93 (At the end)

E.T

big foot and the hendersons (At the end)

bambi

LastSunrise1981 said:
Starman
Terminator 2
Iron Giant(Come on, how come no one has mentioned this? The Superman scene is guaranteed to make someone cry.)
The Lion King
Ghost
Edward Scissorhands
Return of the King
Terms of Endearment
The Green Mile
Forrest Gump
Roots
The Crow
E.T.
Superman Returns
X1
X2
American History X

What was sad about X1?

Warhammer said:
What was sad about X1?

The only thing I can think of is when Rogue dies for a short time and then comes back to life towards the end...after Magneto's machine thing. The music is quite sad at that bit.

Terms Of Endearment
Steel Magnolias
Aliens
Batman Returns
T2

Electrix said:
The only thing I can think of is when Rogue dies for a short time and then comes back to life towards the end...after Magneto's machine thing. The music is quite sad at that bit.

The only sad thing I can think of is the beginning when Magneto and his mother are seperated, but that wasn't very emotional.

Warhammer said:
What was sad about X1?

When Logan is holding Rogue in his arms and hoping that by touching her she'll somehow start draining his lifeforce.

I found it to be pretty emotional, moving, and sad at the same time. It's interesting how no words can express an emotion at times. All you need is a great score, great actors, and a silent moment to make an impact.

I loved that moment between Rogue and Logan.

Kable24 said:

When his parents are killed and when Alfred saves him after he was exposed to the fear gas.

Or he could mean tears of joy, as Batman Begins was an excellent movie.

thedeadite said:
i just watched the hurricane the other night and got a little misty...the girl i recently started dating was litterly on the edge of the couch and teary eyed.... god that movie ruled..why didn't denzel win the oscar.

Dude, please tell me you at least tried to make a move at that point in time.

Infamy said:
The last part of Armageddon where Bruce Willis sacrifices himself gets me every DAMNED timed!
Me too man, it's just such a good role for ol' Bruce and sacrificing yourself like that is just...such a damn brave thing to do...he was the hero.

Armageddon is one of my favorites.

i'm a cryer... i won't even lie about it. okay... maybe not a 'cryer', but at least a 'tearer upper'. i tear up at the end of sooooo many movies.

heh, example: i was watching 'Monster's Inc.' earlier, and cried like a silky boy at the end.

Batattack said:

Well, it was more out of fear then sadness, but when Newt was presumed dead after she was cornered by the queen in the water, it made me a bit blue. Of course, things turned out differently.

LastSunrise1981 said:
Starman
Terminator 2
The Lion King
Ghost
Edward Scissorhands
Return of the King
Terms of Endearment
The Green Mile
Forrest Gump
Roots
The Crow
E.T.
Superman Returns
X1
X2
American History X

i think that scene makes me cry more than any other movie scene. i tear up just thinking about it.

Contact. Benji the Hunted.
Cars choked me up a little at the end

Lord of the Flies (90's version)
Stand By Me
Blow
Forrest Gump
Cast Away..."Wilson!"
Braveheart

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"