Top Guy Cry films

LOTR:Return of the King
The Phantom of the Opera
Forrest Gump

I never cried but came close during:

Return of the King:
-Faramirs march on Osgiliath (that w/ Pippin's song really got me)
-The Grey Havens

X3:
-The death of Prof. X (the music was amazing + seeing Logan & Storm breaking down afterwards.)

Lion King:
-The death of Mufasa
-The ending when Simba finally takes the throne in the rain.

Rudy:
-When he makes that QB sack at the movies end.

That's all I can think of for now...

most recently i remember being near one tear at Adam sandler's movie CLICK.

i know, i know. Its a comedy/romance/drama but it's just touching you gotta see the movie to feel it.

Armageddon - when Bruce Willis sacrifices himself

Simon Birch - Simon's fate

The Truman Show - when Truman is almost drowned in his attempt to escape

No matter how many times I watch these movies these scenes make me cry everytime.

As a kid- The Fox and The Hound

As a 27 (almost 28 year old)- The Dirty Dozen, The original Brian's Song, and Bang The Drum Slowly.

Definitely pick up Bang The Drum Slowly. It's a great film, one of the best if not the best baseball movie ever.

Iron Man said:
Me too man, it's just such a good role for ol' Bruce and sacrificing yourself like that is just...such a damn brave thing to do...he was the hero.

Armageddon is one of my favorites.

I didn't like the end of Armageddon. Steve Buscemi freakin' volunteered to be the one to sacrifice himself, they should've just let him. I mean, he owed all this money to a nasty loan shark anyways, so it was quite a dick thing to do not letting him die. But then again, that would've been a rather anticlimactic ending, so I guess it's excusable.

Lilo and Stitch...when Stitch runs away into the woods and says "i'm lost!" like from the ugly duckling book...i teared up like a little girl.

i don't own many dramas really...the hurricane gives me butterflies and i get "misty" every time...american history x, slc punk both have the same effect.

The ending cemetary scene in Saving Private Ryan, and when Bubba dies in Forrest Gump gets me misty. Oh, and just about any good movie where a dog dies. Old Yeller, Where the Red Fern grows, etc.

Salemdog said:
The ending cemetary scene in Saving Private Ryan, and when Bubba dies in Forrest Gump gets me misty. Oh, and just about any good movie where a dog dies. Old Yeller, Where the Red Fern grows, etc.

so you cry in jurassic park 2:)

-Forrest Gump
-Rocky
-Rudy (even though I don't like ND)

The Notebook
A.I.: Artifical Intelligence
The Joy Luck Club
What Dreams May Come
Braveheart

i also need to add, although im not against the idea of a man crying , after all, its actually quite a manly thing to do, the only acceptable suggestion Ive seen so far is Bambi. cos its cinematic genius.

Billy Bibbit's suicide in One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest is the one scene in film that utterly kills me and makes me cry.

Michael Keaton in "My Life" almost made me tear up and along the same lines but a very different story was "Things to do in Denver when your dead". Both kinda delt with dying and leaving a kid or kids behing.

yeah one flew over the cuckoos nest is good too

reggiebar said:
Billy Bibbit's suicide in One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest is the one scene in film that utterly kills me and makes me cry.

Great scene. Just hows much of a ***** Nurse Ratched was. :up:

Batman and Robin ........... come on, some one had to say it . Seriously a movie i thought was a tear jerker was Mystic River, if you have'nt seen it you should

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kimcity
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"