Tracking Thor's return

Potential they don't seem to want to exploit, though. Quesada claims Thor doesn't "fit" in the Marvel universe. It seems like he's allowing some expansion beyond the streets of New York with Annihilation and Planet Hulk, though. Maybe he's reconsidered Thor in the current climate of Marvel's high-selling comics.

prins777 said:
Is Ragnarok run available as a trade yet? Thx in advance.
Well if you can find it, it's call Thor Disasembled, it's out of print I've been looking for it too.

I was looking into that. I just wish Marvel would put them on discs

bkhedr said:
Its been available for awhile but good luck finding it. I cant get my hands on a copy no matter where I look

cant find Spiral either:(

Just received The Reigning as a gift though :)
I've seen the Ragnarok trade at Borders in SAn Diego

TheCorpulent1 said:
Potential they don't seem to want to exploit, though. Quesada claims Thor doesn't "fit" in the Marvel universe. It seems like he's allowing some expansion beyond the streets of New York with Annihilation and Planet Hulk, though. Maybe he's reconsidered Thor in the current climate of Marvel's high-selling comics.

That is WHY I WANT FAT JOE OUT AS EIC of Marvel!!!!! I am SO tired of wannabe Supermen, Zombies, and Bendis writting every title.

herakles said:
I've seen the Ragnarok trade at Borders in SAn Diego

Can I order it online from them?

San Diego is a hell of a trek from Ontario

bkhedr said:
Can I order it online from them?

San Diego is a hell of a trek from Ontario
Do you have a Borders bookstore in your area in Canada? If so just go over and check and if there out order a copy but it will be full price.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"