🇺🇸 Traitor, Con-man, Insurrectionist, Sexual Predator, Convicted Felon and All-time Weirdo : The Trump Thread

US News
Jury is deliberating right now.

Just have a feeling he will be found not guilty or a hung jury, while the prosecution presented a damning case against him, idk if its enough to find him guilty, everything went through underlings

Just have a feeling he will be found not guilty or a hung jury, while the prosecution presented a damning case against him, idk if its enough to find him guilty, everything went through underlings
No way will he get an acquittal. A hung jury is a possibility, but I listened to the evidence as closely as possible and think a guilty verdict is probably coming.

No way will he get an acquittal. A hung jury is a possibility, but I listened to the evidence as closely as possible and think a guilty verdict is probably coming.
Yes, please!!!!!

No matter the verdict, Trump standing outside the court whining about the trial be rigged and hating on the the judge and jury, this guy just never shuts up

Yes, please!!!!!
If we get a verdict anytime this week, IMO Trump is toast. The only chance he has is if there is a holdout; which would delay the verdict. Given that there are 34 counts, I expect it to take "some" time. I don't see a verdict coming down today as they have to go over each count.

If we get a verdict anytime this week, IMO Trump is toast. The only chance he has is if there is a holdout; which would delay the verdict. Given that there are 34 counts, I expect it to take "some" time. I don't see a verdict coming down today as they have to go over each count.
Yeah, I don't think we'll get it today either, but hopefully tomorrow. :)

I hope it doesn't come down to that. :(
Well, I would say 3 days is a reasonable amount of time, but I'm no jury deliberation expert. Monday isn't out of the question, but if it goes much longer than that, I'd say it becomes more and more possible to have a holdout or two.

Others probably have a better idea than I do. @Babillygunn ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"