Man Of Steel Soars @ Comic Con

Status
Not open for further replies.
He did in a way. In STM, he puts his arms around the S symbol after the council asks him not to tell anyone about the destruction of Krypton. Here it is very similar to that. From what I could gather, it seemed to be that Clark is watching a holographic transmission from Jor-el in the fortress. And btw, the fortress looks like a cave in the snow, not a crystal palace.

Yeah, I think I remember that. I haven't seen STM in a long time.

Anyway, this thing looks beautiful.

Found what I was looking for :D A site ripped it, made it one whole piece, but the quality is even worse (as if it wasn't bad enough already).

Btw, I loved the trailer, it has a very new feel to it, with an obvious more serious tone to it, gave me more of a comic book feel then anyother Sups film before it (which isn't saying much).

From what we can see in the bootleg, Shannon looks great as Zod.

The handcuff sequence must be part of some plan to get captured on purpose. The Joker jail situation. Either that or he is just so boss he still follows the law.

My reactions to Teaser -

* Cape and new Suit look fantastic.

* Story has a clear Nolan feel to it.

* Cavill's voice sounds similar to Routh's.

* Zod looks scary..

* Amy Adams looks very good !

* Epic shots, Snyder has done a wonderful job !

* The whole movie has a epic feel to it.

* The world that it is set in looks fairly realistic.

Can't wait for the Official Hi res. version.

Too bad the rest of the cast members couldn't be at the panel, would have been nice to see Amy, Michael, and co. there as well.

Either that or he is just so boss he still follows the law.

Hahaha. Superman walking into a holding cell and sitting down with his cape draped over the bench. Another person in the cell nods at him "... What are you in for?"

Watched it. It feels so epic to me. I'm glad Zack Snyder is directing this film.

So where is this teaser footage?

Hahaha. Superman walking into a holding cell and sitting down with his cape draped over the bench. Another person in the cell nods at him "... What are you in for?"

...and the person in the cell is...

272716.jpg

The handcuff sequence must be part of some plan to get captured on purpose. The Joker jail situation. Either that or he is just so boss he still follows the law.
I think its maybe the end of the movie when all the military is looking for him because of the destruction caused around the world? Serves to show he isnt above the law, making a parallel with Batman.

The Clark scene holding a kid looks like it's from the Tornado sequence. I think it's possible that he had to choose whether to save his dad or the kid, and obviously he chose the kid. I'm guessing it will be a pivotal scene in the movie. :)

Last edited:

I like the pic you posted with Cavill and Green Arrow (Stephen Amell)

I know our bootleg was pretty bad quality, but I love how Zod looks different from the Terence Stamp version.

Definitely felt like "Superman Begins"

It was solid. Nothing to go nuts over IMO though

Just saw the footage. Very Batman Begins like.

...and the person in the cell is...

272716.jpg

There was an episode of Lois & Clark where Superman willingly goes to prison. It was actually on TV like two or three weeks ago.

I'm glad they didn't show him fighting anybody. They showed some action scenes but not too much. Great teaser.

I am thinking that it has something to do with the meeting between Zod and Kal-El with the tank. He goes along willingly after some possible destruction.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"