Revenge of the Fallen Transformers 2 but no Dionobots

HboyBowen

Civilian
Reaction score
I heard on a news broadcast cant remember what show but it said that Bay said there will be no Dinobots in Transformers 2 no word on if might be in 3. Wish I had a link tro prove this. Sorry

^I heard this also, its a bit dissapoint at first, but if they use other awesome robots instead i dont mind waiting for TF3.

no big deal, could easily see them in the third

I just want them to go up against devastator this time

I don't mind this second one being dark and the autobots losing and prime being apparently killed and megatron being revived at the end and forces are scattered and jazz/bumble bee/rodimus makes the decision to create new autobots etc...

I don't mind this second one being dark and the autobots losing and prime being apparently killed and megatron being revived at the end and forces are scattered and jazz/bumble bee/rodimus makes the decision to create new autobots etc...

:huh:

no big deal, could easily see them in the third

I just want them to go up against devastator this time

I would rather they didnt kill Prime and bring him back, i'd prefer if they just kept him without killing him as they cant keep killing characters them bringing them back willy-nilly.

They weren't really high on my list of things that I would want in TF2. So I would be willing to wait for another sequel for them appear.

But I will reiterate one point, if they ever appear the Dinobots, especially Grimlock, will need to be modeled after their portrayals in the Marvel Comics series.

I was kinda looking forward to seeing the Dinobots show up in the sequel, but if this is true then no harm done. Curious to see exactly which decepticons, and autobots are coming in however.

I like the Dinbots, but I don't really want to see them just yet.

The perfect Dinobots origin is in the Marvel comics. Having them find Megatron and be trapped in the ice like he did. But it's no biggie if Bay chose to make Grimlock a tank.

No. Dinobots were always a stupid idea.

I would rather they didnt kill Prime and bring him back, i'd prefer if they just kept him without killing him as they cant keep killing characters them bringing them back willy-nilly.
i never said anything about bringing him back...

No. Dinobots were always a stupid idea.

I take it you've never read a Transformers comic. Grimlock is one of the greatest Autobots: he's Simon Furman's favourite character for pete's sake!

People want to see Grimlock in a Michael Bay film?
huh.gif

Let me start off by saying Bay already stated he would be releasing some false statements and that kind of stuff to throw us off so the dinobots very welll may be in TF2.
My only proof that grimlock might be in the movie is this video from the sector seven viral site. The video shows grimlock destroying stuff in a town. Ridle me this: Why would they create a CGI model in full motion just for some promotion that many people wouldn't know about and not use it for a sequal? Video of Grimlock and two other transformers from sector seven.

That was just a fun little thing the guys behind the viral site did, there is no way Bay would use a classic design of Grimlock for his movie, not after all the bs he fed us about "boxy" robots. He wan't his robots to move like ninja's and gladiators, Grimlock would stand out like a sore thumb.

I would rather just see vehicles. military or civilian dosnt really matter too me. Dinobots might be cool but it kind of defeats the purpose of the whole robots in disguise thing. Last I checked dinosaurs are extinct. Unless they are all hiding in the museum of natural history or something:woot:

I would rather just see vehicles. military or civilian dosnt really matter too me. Dinobots might be cool but it kind of defeats the purpose of the whole robots in disguise thing. Last I checked dinosaurs are extinct. Unless they are all hiding in the museum of natural history or something:woot:

Yes dinosaurs are extinct. Would the "dinobots" still be "dinobots" if they were military or civilian vehicles? Last I checked dinobots were robot dinosaurs.

Hahaha to true. The thing with this is, I know how popular the Dinobots are with the fans but I think it's one of those things where you need to let them go. It would be nice to see what they look like on the big screen but ask youself this, do you think they would really fit in with Bays version of Transformers?

Dinobots would have made an interesting story though. It means you don't repeat robots landing on Earth as skeletal pods and scanning a form. You'd have flashbacks of them landing on prehistoric Earth, their shut down, and in the present their attempts to recover sanity and siding with Optimus.

Still, there's always the third movie. TF2 could end with Optimus calling for Grimlock's reinforcements if things go bad.

Dinobots would have made an interesting story though. It means you don't repeat robots landing on Earth as skeletal pods and scanning a form. You'd have flashbacks of them landing on prehistoric Earth, their shut down, and in the present their attempts to recover sanity and siding with Optimus.

Still, there's always the third movie. TF2 could end with Optimus calling for Grimlock's reinforcements if things go bad.

I think that would work perfectly in a movie. You could have them being the first Autobots being sent out to look for the Allspark (it would mean the US government being wrong about dating the cube crashing on earth in 10000BC), but they crashland on Earth, turn into Dinobots, but then the iceage freezes them on earth.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"