Michael Bay Hates The Dinobots

Discussion in 'Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen' started by craigdbfan, Jul 28, 2009.

1. Casius--J Web Master

They werent built for mobility they were built for power as the decepticons had devastator on their side.

Plus I'm sure they could fly, or am I making that part up lol.

In any case personally I dont think they need to transform into anything besides Dinosaurs just as Scorpinok and Ravage. But like i said before i'd prefer them not to be in a Bay movie as I dont have confidence in him to do them justice.

2. Anti-Moderator The Worst Kind

Leave them out. It's one less thing to be disappointed about.

3. Timstuff Registered

Or Guile from Street Fighter.

"Sonic Boom!"

In Marvel vs. Capcom, Ryu, Ken, and Guile should pretty much automatically win every time they fight Venom.

4. CelticPredator Registered

LMAO at the picture.

5. Anti-Moderator The Worst Kind

I know right? As if he doesn't come across as a *****e enough without dressing like that. :trans:

6. CelticPredator Registered

He comes off as AWESOME.

7. Anti-Moderator The Worst Kind

Of course he does.

8. 360sculptguy Registered

I'm thinking thats from a playboy mansion party. Boobs, Tyson, Bay... sounds like the playboy mansion anyway.

Bay probably subscribes to the "beach workout". I'll bet if the camera were to pull back you'd see that his lower body looks like he is riding an atrophied chicken.

9. Crook Registered

I can't be the only one that completely ignored that article after seeing the pic. That image just single-handedly reignited my love for Michael Bay after the p.o.s. that was TF2.

:funny:

10. StreetWarrior Respectfully disagreeing.

As much as I respect the fans' desire to see the Dinobots, I really don't think they would work in the films' context. I just can't see it. :csad:

11. Venom160 Enigmatic Loner

If robot balls and Cybertronians growing in vats of energon can work then the Dinobots can sure as hell work.

12. Thundercrack85 Registered

I really don't see what the issue with the Dinobots is, besides Bay not liking them.

In the Bay-verse you can have a huge, explosive fight between giant robots in the middle of a major city with thousands of witnesses. And in the next movie, the robots are still a conspiracy theory on the internet. So really, would anyone even blink at a few random cybernetic dinosaurs?

13. TheVileOne Registered

If you actually watch the Transformers, its clear that Michael Bay hates pretty much all the transformers as well.

14. Dotten Registered

That comment tipped the scale. I'm now very fine if they replace Mr.Bay. I didn't wait over 20 years for these movies and not get the Dinobots.

Oh wait, looks like i did.... :/