Revenge of the Fallen Michael Bay Hates The Dinobots

But neither of them transforms into a robot. Its their form. Therefore, a robot that transforms into a scorpion is different thing from a robo-scorpion.

Why would a robot transform into a robo scorpion or robo T-rex? It makes no sense. I cant tell you about Skorponok, but Ravage is a fan favourite, thats why he was adapted as he was in G1. Frenzy for example did camouflage.

I suppose that Scorponok was used because Bay wanted a monster in the desert, burrying under the ground and scorponok fit that role.

They werent built for mobility they were built for power as the decepticons had devastator on their side.

Plus I'm sure they could fly, or am I making that part up lol.

In any case personally I dont think they need to transform into anything besides Dinosaurs just as Scorpinok and Ravage. But like i said before i'd prefer them not to be in a Bay movie as I dont have confidence in him to do them justice.

Leave them out. It's one less thing to be disappointed about.

I hate Venom. Look what hurts him. Fire and sonic boom. I'd love to see him fight Superman. Wouldn't last long. :woot:

Or Guile from Street Fighter.

"Sonic Boom!"

In Marvel vs. Capcom, Ryu, Ken, and Guile should pretty much automatically win every time they fight Venom.

I'm thinking thats from a playboy mansion party. Boobs, Tyson, Bay... sounds like the playboy mansion anyway.

Bay probably subscribes to the "beach workout". I'll bet if the camera were to pull back you'd see that his lower body looks like he is riding an atrophied chicken.

I can't be the only one that completely ignored that article after seeing the pic. That image just single-handedly reignited my love for Michael Bay after the p.o.s. that was TF2.

:funny:

As much as I respect the fans' desire to see the Dinobots, I really don't think they would work in the films' context. I just can't see it. :csad:

As much as I respect the fans' desire to see the Dinobots, I really don't think they would work in the films' context. I just can't see it. :csad:
If robot balls and Cybertronians growing in vats of energon can work then the Dinobots can sure as hell work.

I really don't see what the issue with the Dinobots is, besides Bay not liking them.

In the Bay-verse you can have a huge, explosive fight between giant robots in the middle of a major city with thousands of witnesses. And in the next movie, the robots are still a conspiracy theory on the internet. So really, would anyone even blink at a few random cybernetic dinosaurs?

If you actually watch the Transformers, its clear that Michael Bay hates pretty much all the transformers as well.

That comment tipped the scale. I'm now very fine if they replace Mr.Bay. I didn't wait over 20 years for these movies and not get the Dinobots.

Oh wait, looks like i did.... :/

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"