Revenge of the Fallen Transformers 2 new characters scale discussion thread

mMark

Civilian
Reaction score
Based on trailer, we can clearly see the difference of Prime and Demolisher in scale.

Here I make out a rough scale reference between Devastator and Prime, hope I am not off scale too much.

I think Fallen is a little larger than Megatron... anyone?

Attachments

• scaleref.jpg
    scaleref.jpg
    76.2 KB · Views: 131
  • sale.jpg
    sale.jpg
    117.4 KB · Views: 155
Fallen won't be very big, watch the trailer, he's about optimus' height.

Judging by the size of devastator it will be really stupid if he is not one of the main villians.I really hope they dont underestimate his size and pure power.Putting such a huge robot and showing it in action will really be the masterpiece of action scenes here.About the scale-in this movie michael bay raised the barrier quite a lot.We used to see megatron and optimus as biggest robots in first movie but now they are like ants compared to the biggest ones.

somebody on the internet did this, anyone agree?

attachment.php

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    61.9 KB · Views: 443
its wrong. Trailerbot is the torso of Deva. i still agree with Opti as up to his knee tho

I also thought that the RH400 (or whatever it's called) was the torso.

It would be nice if they put the Cloverfield monster there also.

What the hell does Godzilla or a T-Rex or even Batman have anything to do with Transformers??? Plus they used the lame Godzilla:o

So what the hell is his name then. Is it Demolisher or Scavenger?

somebody on the internet did this, anyone agree?

attachment.php

great, but is not devastator lol megatron toshop it hink
well i think optimus is little big more, r400 2x optimus
and then, devastator is not big this, because scavenger is only the big mecha on devastator
well take scavenger to base
godzilla is too small
scavengers is not an arm is a body

The Japanese Godzilla is actually much bigger then Devastator he has been from anywhere to 150' - 400' tall and the American Godzilla is said to be 200ft tall so that scale is a little off unless Devastator is bigger then they say he is.

Last edited:
lol.....i love how they included Batman. it's like they were thinking "let's put him in here just for the hell of it. why??? cuz he's the god dammed Batman!"

lol.....i love how they included Batman. it's like they were thinking "let's put him in here just for the hell of it. why??? cuz he's the god dammed Batman!"

I'm thinkin it's cuz they needed a human size example, and chose Batman . . .
"cuz he's the god dammed Batman!"

And he would win,cept against optimus, they'd team up

Anyone know any of the first movie's official Robot heights/vehicle lenghts?

One I made:

The Longhaul here is suppose to be with Josh Nizzi's originally intended alt mode, the larger 797B dumptruck, not the smaller one he'll be in the movie.

An official one:

Personally, I believe Blackout is undersized

The Japanese Godzilla is actually much bigger then Devastator he has been from anywhere to 150' - 400' tall and the American Godzilla is said to be 200ft tall so that scale is a little off unless Devastator is bigger then they say he is.

Zilla was the size of skyscrapers; so both versions of Zillas tower devastor

Here's what I think, some of these heights are facts others are based on the size of the bots in trailers as well as based on their alternate modes. In short, these are the closest you'll find to the official heights right now.

Optimus Prime- 28 ft. tall
Bumblebee- 17 ft. tall
Jetfire- 54 ft. tall
Ironhide- 22 ft. tall
Ratchet- 20 ft. tall
Arcee- 8.5 ft. tall
Mudflap & Skids- 11 ft. tall
Sideswipe- 16 ft. tall
Jolt- 14.5 ft. tall
Wheelie- 1 ft. tall

Megatron- 34 ft. tall
Starscream- 32 ft. tall
Soundwave- 27 ft. tall
Ravage- 17 ft. long
Scorponok- 17 ft. long
The Fallen- 70 ft. tall
Devastator- 120 ft. tall
Demolishor- 68 ft. tall
Hightower- 40 ft. tall
Long Haul- 33 ft. tall
Mixmaster- 30 ft. tall
Rampage- 32 ft. tall
Scrapper- 24 ft. tall
Barricade- 18 ft. tall
Sideways- 18 ft. tall

Now, I know alot of you will say "No way! The Fallen is not 70 ft. tall! Watch the trailer!". Well, I did watch the trailer and the Fallen is on his knees with his hands on the ground. After taking a still frame and then taking the height of one of the marines and virtually standing the Fallen upright, I concluded that he is huge, about 70 ft. tall.:ikyn

Please give feedback! :yay:

Here's what I think, some of these heights are facts others are based on the size of the bots in trailers as well as based on their alternate modes. In short, these are the closest you'll find to the official heights right now.

Optimus Prime- 28 ft. tall
Bumblebee- 17 ft. tall
Jetfire- 54 ft. tall
Ironhide- 22 ft. tall
Ratchet- 20 ft. tall
Arcee- 8.5 ft. tall
Mudflap & Skids- 11 ft. tall
Sideswipe- 16 ft. tall
Jolt- 14.5 ft. tall
Wheelie- 1 ft. tall

Megatron- 34 ft. tall
Starscream- 32 ft. tall
Soundwave- 27 ft. tall
Ravage- 17 ft. long
Scorponok- 17 ft. long
The Fallen- 70 ft. tall
Devastator- 120 ft. tall
Demolishor- 68 ft. tall
Hightower- 40 ft. tall
Long Haul- 33 ft. tall
Mixmaster- 30 ft. tall
Rampage- 32 ft. tall
Scrapper- 24 ft. tall
Barricade- 18 ft. tall
Sideways- 18 ft. tall

Now, I know alot of you will say "No way! The Fallen is not 70 ft. tall! Watch the trailer!". Well, I did watch the trailer and the Fallen is on his knees with his hands on the ground. After taking a still frame and then taking the height of one of the marines and virtually standing the Fallen upright, I concluded that he is huge, about 70 ft. tall.:ikyn

Please give feedback! :yay:

Thanks, Electrofarce! This looks very accurate and believable:cwink::)

hum not bad, but i think need correction,

70 ft for Fallen seems about right....
It would be funny if after seeing the huge bots Lennox drops his guns and goes, "Why even bother?"

I mean really...

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"