Revenge of the Fallen The Official Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen, Fan Art/Manips Thread

This could be considered fan art:

Optimus_Prime_custom_5_by_SonRay.jpg

ITS COOL!
But is that Homer Simpson driving?

because bay convinced him to do it for doughnuts!

Not very well put together, but still serves as proof that Metallica should do more soundtrack work. A lot more.

I definitely rushed through the process of editing the "trailer" without having a solid enough concept. :o

The whole thing would have been better served if the requestee had requested of the requester to make it a music video and to allow for a longer period of fine-tuning for better incorporation of and transitioning between the long stretches of Metallica he specifically wanted. (I was under a lot of fabricated pressure to finish :oldrazz:.)

The fault is mine. Lesson learned. :yay:

wow. i literally have seen like.. 1/10 of actual fan art in this thread ha

R2d2_c3po.jpg

I see crossover film in the near future...

Lol, Bumblebee and Artoo would probably be buddies... Ironhide would be telling Threepio to shut the hell up within the first ten minutes... nice.

If only the damn twins could be traded out for Artoo and Threepio.

igot something i drew a while ago!
laserbeak
laserbeak_movie_by_sabetoonth.jpg

This is my first try designing a transformers, almost finished, hope you guys like it.

It's basically based on the Citron GT concept car. Oh I shall say inspired by that car, 'cause the robot mode is not that closely related to the car. Anyway, any comments feel free to let me know.
smile.gif

(oh my poor english.........
biggrin.gif
)

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 132
  • final.jpg
    final.jpg
    147.2 KB · Views: 120
  • d1.jpg
    d1.jpg
    113.1 KB · Views: 119
Last edited:
This is my first try designing a transformers, almost finished, hope you guys like it.

It's basically based on the Citron GT concept car. Oh I shall say inspired by that car, 'cause the robot mode is not that closely related to the car. Anyway, any comments feel free to let me know.
smile.gif

(oh my poor english.........
biggrin.gif
)

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Your english is actually good, and...

*wait for it.....*

BAD***!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread