Revenge of the Fallen The Official Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen, Fan Art/Manips Thread

millennium movies

Superhero
Reaction score
I'm sick of toggling between the TF1 & 2 forums to see new manips and fan art, so i think it's about time this show got on the road. Here we go:

MOVIE_DEVASTATOR_3_0_by_derob2511.jpg

Artist's Comments

Here you can see my third concept for devastator vs the autobots. Devy is about to step on Prime and Bb while transforming, Ironhide jumps off the freeway and about to fire some cannons. Yeah i forgot ratchet.

This time he looks more G1

see previous devy concepts:

- devy 2.0 (vs. bumblebee and F-22 raptor) [link]

- devy 1.5 (chasing bumblebee) [link]

- devy 1.0 (vs. optimus prime) [link]

http://derob2511.deviantart.com/art/MOVIE-DEVASTATOR-3-0-82222383

I love Transformers art, and it's a thrill seeing people interpret the complex film designs.

Did these a little while ago. He's standing a bit wierd but... I'm not that good at drawing.
Taken with my cellphone so the quality is poop.

Bilde000.jpg

Bilde001.jpg

Not sure what car he transforms into tho :p a Golf maby.

Did these a little while ago. He's standing a bit wierd but... I'm not that good at drawing.
Taken with my cellphone so the quality is poop.

Bilde000.jpg

Bilde001.jpg

Not sure what car he transforms into tho :p a Golf maby.
That's reallly cool, reminds me of the protoforms.

That last one is of the same design seen in the IDW comic books of the movie.

i didn't make this, but i found it on photobucket. badass imo

transformer-2.jpg

For the record this is a leaked pic that has no source, so for now it could be either a fan pic or an actual concept for TF2 (I doubt it). Due to it's nature I will put it in a spoiler tag, I wonder if it is true and it looks like it has borrowed from the concept of the [BLACKOUT]Ultra Magnus toy[/BLACKOUT]

20071017000202.jpg

20071017000201.jpg

thats a little much. prime + hgh = that

It's obvious it's fan art, no flames! mMark, where are you and your amazing artwork? What about DorkyFresh?

This could be considered fan art:

WOW:
optimusprime01.jpg

opt02cl7.jpg

primebustjs1.jpg

Oh man, I'd love to buy that bust.

For the record this is a leaked pic that has no source, so for now it could be either a fan pic or an actual concept for TF2 (I doubt it). Due to it's nature I will put it in a spoiler tag, I wonder if it is true and it looks like it has borrowed from the concept of the [blackout]Ultra Magnus toy[/blackout]

20071017000202.jpg

20071017000201.jpg

I like it. Not very low key as far as blending in to the rest of the vehicle environment though. Then again... Bay is all about flashy so it would fit right in if it were real.

sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet!

not really a sequel fan art, I think this is the from the 2007 TF movie. However I think I'd like to share this one, it's really a quality painting, plus, it's our BBB!!!

bbb.jpg

I like it. Not very low key as far as blending in to the rest of the vehicle environment though. Then again... Bay is all about flashy so it would fit right in if it were real.
It's fan art. You see a www.tfclub.com watermark assume it's fan art. Or at the very least concept art for their projects. They make unofficial upgrade kits for TF toys. Like a proper head spoiler and guns for classics cliff jumper. Or a sword for regular movie leader Prime. Or a coronation set for masterpiece Starscream. Or a proper trailer for classics Ultra Magnus

Holy crap, when is that Optimus bust coming out? I'd snatch that bad boy up asap.

Those look nice MM now check this one out, it was made out of spare car parts.

rb00306_3.jpg

rb00306_2-1.jpg

My very first fan art. I know it's a little cheesy but it's my first.

Hot Rod?

hotrodcopy-1.jpg

Since there is just as much a chance that this could be Blustreak or Tracks, I'll do them too. But tell me what you think of this one keeping in mind it's my very first manip

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"