Dark of the Moon Transformers 3 filming locations and information

b4thetrailercom

Civilian
Reaction score
http://www.beforethetrailer.com/201...eart-to-start-filming-in-chicago-this-spring/

As filming starts in various areas we will be your filming location, set picture, and information source.

As information comes in, and we are able to get specific filming locations and dates, we will post it here, on our website www.beforethetrailer.com, and on our facebook group at http://www.facebook.com/pages/beforethetrailercom/164368633867

As we get information about being an extra, or having a role we will post that also. If you have information as information develops you can email us at [email protected] and discuss it below and share with others!!

Last edited:
http://www.beforethetrailer.com/201...eart-to-start-filming-in-chicago-this-spring/

As filming starts in various areas we will be your filming location, set picture, and information source.

As information comes in, and we are able to get specific filming locations and dates, we will post it here, on our website www.beforethetrailer.com, and on our facebook group at http://www.facebook.com/pages/beforethetrailercom/164368633867

As we get information about being an extra, or having a role we will post that also. If you have information as information develops you can email us at [email protected] and discuss it below and share with others!!

"As we get information about being an extra, or having a role we will post that also."
Well the extras casting for Chicago will between 2 extras casting compaines.
Joan Philo casting which casted for Bay's Nightmare on Elm Street. And the other is ExtraOrdinary casting who casted for Bay's The Unborn.

I cannot believe they are already going to start shooting for this movie.

Of course they are... ROTF was the fourth highest grossing movie of 2009

Bay's been prepping the flick since last September. It shouldn't surprise anyone when they start shooting in mid-summer.

I'm pretty sure ILM has already done a lot of work since we last had an update...

Bay's been prepping the flick since last September. It shouldn't surprise anyone when they start shooting in mid-summer.

I'm pretty sure ILM has already done a lot of work since we last had an update...

I was referring to the amount of time between movies. Most directors take a break, I guess Bay is just riding this Transformers movie while its hot.

Didnt he say he wanted Bad Boys 3 first... ah it doesnt matter anymore, the Bayformers are back!

John Malkovich? :)

Wow, I'm surprised actors like McDormand and Malkovich would be in a Bay film let alone one with giant talking robots.

Well, depending on the script, dialogue and hopefully less childish and perverted humour, hopefully this franchise somewhat redeems itself after the RotF.

Last edited:
Malkovich being in a TF movie, directed by Bay no less, has got to be one of the most confusing and surprising casting choices I've ever heard.

I want to know what got him to agree to a fluff popcorn fair. I know it was over a decade ago, but let me jumble people's memories here:

Empire Online caught up with the actor at a screening of the film Shadow of the Vampire at the London Film Festival and asked him point blank about the movie. "I won't be doing Spider-Man," Malkovich told the website. "It's not really my genre particularly, and there were scheduling difficulties and what they offered wasn't in any way an inducement for me to do it."

Recent rumors have had Malkovich considering a role in the sequel to last year's surprise hit The Talented Mr. Ripley. Could this have caused some of the scheduling difficulties? "I've had a meeting with Liliana Cavani and it's a possibility," Malkovich admitted. But that wasn't the only reason Malkovich had for passing on the green and purple tights.

"It was everything; way too much time, not enough money, not enough of anything. I mean, if I'd have loved it obviously I would have done it," the actor went on to say. "But those sort of films aren't art films, they're business propositions."
REALLY John?! :funny:

Ken Jeong in Transformers 3?! Already the best film of 2011!

Wow, this all sounds awesome, and that new car just has to be Hot Rod, would be very surprised if it wasnt.

Getting some impressive choices for this new one, man. Money talks.

I'm actually surprised they got Malkovich and McDormand (especially the latter), either they really need the money or wanted to do something their kids can watch.

As for Jeong being in this movie, I'm not surprised. I can almost bet money that Jeong's role will be a stereotypical Asian professor or Chinese scientist. And chances are, it'll be for "comedy."

I'm actually surprised they got Malkovich and McDormand (especially the latter), either they really need the money or wanted to do something their kids can watch.

As for Jeong being in this movie, I'm not surprised. I can almost bet money that Jeong's role will be a stereotypical Asian professor or Chinese scientist. And chances are, it'll be for "comedy."

Probably the latter for Malkovich and McDormand.

I'm wondering if Malkovich and Jeong are playing human characters or are they voicing two of the Transformers.

Cool news. Like I've said before, TF3 isn't facing the same problems that ROTF did, so I'm cautiously optimistic.

Wow, I'm surprised actors like McDormand and Malkovich would be in a Bay film let alone one with giant talking robots.

Sean Connery, Nicolas Cage, Ed Harris, Steve Buscemi, Will Patton, Billy Bob Thornton, Alec Baldwin, Tom Sizemore, Colm Feore and Sean Bean have all been Bay movies. It's not that surprising. :yay:

I do agree that the car has to be Hot Rod.

^Cant imagine the car being anyone else, except maybe Sunstreaker.

Sunstreaker would have to be yellow. Unlike Sideswipe, his name matches his colour.

Malkovich could be a voice but Jeong is their for the punch line for sure.:woot:

Jeong? Are you serious?

Get away from the lame unfunny humor Bay.

In regards to who Malkovich and McDormand are playing:

Michael Bay has added some quality actors to Transformers 3. He has set John Malkovich and Frances McDormand to join Shia LaBeouf and Megan Fox. McDormand will play a big role, the National Intelligence Director. Malkovich plays Shia's character's first boss. That promises to be interesting. Also aboard is Ken Jeong, from The Hangover. Pre-shoots start next month, and shooting is set for Los Angeles, Chicago, Washington, D.C., Florida, Texas, Africa, Moscow and China.

http://www.deadline.com/2010/03/malkovich-mcdormand-join-transformers-3/

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"